Repo Mantis

Mizuki landed on a discarded car and crawled down behind it. She looked around to check if she is clear. She then pulled out a device from her knapsack and dialed a number. After a few rings, a face of a middle-aged woman appeared on the holographic screen. The woman has brown hair with grey streaks, tired yet determined violet eyes, and thin lips.

"Mizuki," the woman greeted her warmly. "I thought we would never hear from you again after you didn't come back."

"Apologies, Master Jupiter," Mizuki bowed her head in respect. "I had sustained injuries from the fight with Draxum."

"Baron Draxum? It can't be," Jupiter gasped in shock. "He was believed to be destroyed years ago after his work was damaged greatly many a times ago."

"It's alright, Jupiter," Mizuki told her reassuringly. "He's already gone. But if he ever comes back, we'll be ready for him."

"I dare the gods above he comes back," Jupiter shook her head. "He has caused too much damage already on our world."

"And I regret to bring bad news," Mizuki's face turned to crestfallen. "The vial the agent has, Draxum had taken it. And the oozequitoes, the ones he had in his lab, they are now loose over New York City."

"It's not your fault, young warrior," Jupiter comforted her. "Draxum will pay for threatening mankind."

"And I won't be alone. Please don't be alarmed, but there are four mutant turtle brothers who saved my life when Draxum kidnapped me. I've planned on training them and aiding them with capturing the oozequitoes."

Jupiter nodded her head in understanding. "I see. And are you sure you can trust them?"

"I've seen them fight off Draxum with their new magical weapons. I know they can do this."

Jupiter studied the younger girl's knowing eyes before she nodded again and smiled. "I understand and respect your decision. Draxum will surely be defeated once more soon. Until next time, Mystic Protector." The screen turned off at the wave of her hand.

Mizuki sighed and leaned her head back against the car. She took a look at her healed hand and leg. The slashes that had turned to white lines on the back of her palm when she tried to take the vial from Mayhem, and the lines from the electric web on her leg when she was trying to escape from Draxum's lab. She thought about how the brothers had quickly introduced her to Splinter after Donnie healed her wounds from the fight. She thought about how they had helped her get back to her own hideout after she had rested well enough.

And most importantly, she thought about how Donnie hung out with her until it was time for him as his brothers to head back to their lair.

'How much time passes for us,' Mizuki thought to herself.

Loud thumps rang to her ears from the other side of the junkyard. She got up and saw Donnie and Mikey rummaging through a vehicle trunk.

"Man, junkyards are goldmines!" Donnie smiled and ran through a lot of different objects in the trunk. Mizuki titled her head in confusion and walked over to them, hiding behind a few cars to avoid being spotted.

Donnie picked up a scent emitter and sniffed it. "Who needs real pineapples when you have one of these babies?" He sighed in content.

As he searched for any more stuff in the trunk, a large magnet picked up a discarded vehicle and carried it over to where he and Mikey are.

Mizuki was the first to see it. Her eyes grew in terror. "Donnie! Mikey! Get out of here!" She warned them.

Mikey heard her and tried to get his brother's attention. "Donnie! Donnie! Donnie! I really think we should—"