Snow Day

Snow fell from the sky and onto New York City, therefore making today a snow day for the people.

At Bronx Park, various people and children ran around, while having snowball fights and making snowmen of their own.

A certain group of teens is having their own fun time.

"Snow day, hooray! So magical and new," Raph sang as he pushed a large snowball down the hill. "There's so much we can do."

He is wearing a red hoodie jacket with brown snow pants and boots and has a red scarf around his neck.

"Snow day," Leo sang next and pushed another large snowball down the hill. "No training, only fun. We've only just begun. I'm glad I'm here with you."

He is wearing a dark blue jacket, pants, and boots, like Raph, and has a blue scarf around his neck as well.

The two large snowballs rolled up on the slide and fell right towards where Mikey and Mayhem are making snow angels.

Mayhem saw the snowballs falling and disappeared in a flash of blue. Mikey was unable to avoid them in time when the snowballs fell on top of him.

"Snow day, hooray!" Donnie sang then as he slid up in front of the snowballs. "Barometric pressure is so low, but my heart is all aglow."

"Revving up my Tech-Bo!" He pulled out his bo staff, which formed a chainsaw.

He quickly formed a snowman replica of Jupiter Jim, with Mikey trapped in the icy body. Donnie laughed and his bo staff reformed back to its original self.

He is dressed up in a coat, snow pants, boots and scarf of his own color, and has a purple hat on his head.

"Snow day, the perfect day for love," Mizuki sang next as she slid up next to Donnie. "The time that you get to spend with the ones you truly love."

She is dressed up in a dark red snow jacket, pants and winter shoes and a crimson fabric around her neck.

Donnie beamed at her lovingly.

"Snow day, our snowman is the best," Mikey got out and placed a space glasses and knapsack around the waist. "'Jupiter Jim' fans will attest."

"Omigosh, my coat's a vest!" Mikey's orange coat sleeves fell off, which made his jacket look like a vest.

He also has a scarf, snow pants, and boots like his brothers. He is wearing earmuffs over his head.

"Snow day, hooray!" April used her fingers like a frame, sitting on Raph's shoulders, as she sang. "We all should be so proud."

She is wearing a dark gray coat, with a green snow hat on her head and a green scarf on her neck, and snow boots.

"Snow day, all together sing out loud," she pulled off a helmet from Raph's head and placed it on the Jupiter Jim snowman replica.

"Snow day, hooray!" They all sang the finishing note together.

"Yeah!" April cheered as the other teens laughed.

"Great job, fam and Mizuki," Leo said, with he and Donnie marveling at their Jupiter Jim snowman. "And Donnie, I guess."

Donnie glared at him for his comment. "If I weren't so enchanted by the beauty of our replica Jupiter Jim, I'd probably say something like, 'Look over there—'"

"'Push!'" Donnie shoved Leo to the side.

"And for the cherry of top, this flag from 'Jupiter Jim Sails the Seven Galaxies'," Raph beamed with his hands on his hips.