Bug Busters

The turtles and Mizuki rode inside the Turtle Tank down the streets, wearing their protective suits in their own colors.Donnie sat beside Mizuki on his computer, while Raph drove the Turtle Tank and Mikey and Leo sat in the very front.

"Donnie, I need an update," Mikey called.

"Okay, one more time: Baron Draxum created ooze and put it in carrier bugs that bite people and turn them into mutants, and for some reason, it's up to us to stop the whole situation," Donnie explained the situation that had happened early on.

"No, I need an update on my phone," Mikey said.

"Focus," Raph firmly stated. "The news said this hotel was full of oozesquitoes. We're suited up, so let's get down to business."

They soon arrived at a tall hotel, where dozens of people ran out of the lobby. They jumped inside with their bug weapons ready. The oozequitoes are everywhere in the hotel lobby, apart from no one else in there.

"Okay, bugs, it's just you and us," Raph pointed his bugger zapper at them.

"And me," a man dressed in a red bellhop outfit popped up from behind the desk. "I'm here, too."

The turtles and Mizuki stared at him, confused.

"Do not fear, sir," Leo stepped up to him. "We are unlicensed amateurs, and we have the situation mildly under control."

"Ew, your skin's all green," the bellhop pointed out.

"Relax, sir," Leo assured him. "It's a perfectly normal side effect of all the chemicals we use."

"All right, remember the plan," Raph stood in front of the turtles and Mizuki. "Attract, smash. Zap, smash. Bash, smash!"

They then went off in different directions and started trying to catch the oozesquitoes in the lobby.

Keyword: trying.

While the turtles are left attempting to catch them with their bug weapons, Mizuki is in another part of the lobby with a special weapon. She pulled out a jar with a golden-green substance glued in the middle and held it up in the air. A few oozesquitoes became attracted to the substances and flew in the jar. Mizuki closed the jar tightly and sighed in content.

"Donnie said that bugs like this one are attracted to sweet substances," she mumbled to herself. "Remind me to thank him for this."

As she pulled out another jar with the same substance, she saw out of the corner of her eye Donnie and Mikey trapped in the intelligent turtle's trap and rolling around. As much as she has to help them, right now, she needs to get the other oozesquitoes. A few more flew into the jar and licked at the sweet golden substance. She closed the jar tightly like the first one and placed them on her side.

"I'm so glad that you're the only one who is not making a mess in here," the bellhop called to her from a meter.

"They have their ways of catching bugs, I have mine," she gestured to the turtles and smiled.

Mizuki then saw the four turtles trapped in Donnie's trapped and coated in honey. She sighed and shook her head at them.

The sound of an animal roaring and clothes being ripped prompted her to spin around and nearly yelp. A mutant bull screamed and ran out of the lobby while knocking over things and into the night, the oozesquitoes following behind him.

"Oh, boy," she mumbled.

"Gah, no!" Ralph glared at Leo. "Leo, if you just listened to me, we would have gotten the bugs and been hosing Mikey down by now."