Portal Jacked!

This is where I've decided I'm posting one chapter at a time. But there's a small surprise in this chapter, to ease your excitement. 

*****

Mizuki scanned through the screen on her phone for any sign of her parents.

The people she had been looking for since the fight back in Big Mama's hotel.

She had looked up their names, their dates of birth, their fingerprints. She looked up anything she could find to search for them. Even with the help of the brothers, she tried everything she can to find them and bring them back safely. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't find a single trace of them whatsoever.

"Any luck, babe?" Donnie looked over her shoulder to see the screen.

Mizuki sighed defeated and put away her phone. "No. It's been nearly three months, and still no sign of them. But I don't wanna give up now. I have to find them."

"We'll find them somehow, Mizzy," Donnie placed his palm on her shoulder and grasped her hand in his. "Even if it will take a few more months."

Mizuki smiled up at her boyfriend gratefully.

Meanwhile, Raph and Mikey are already talking about their plan on getting to Run of the Mill Pizza in time.

"Oh, yeah," Mikey said.

"Gotta make it to Run of the Mill Pizza before they close," Raph smirked.

"Oh, I can't wait to try their new meatless option: Vegetable," Donnie added, still holding Mizuki's hand, and turned to her. "Whaddya think, babe? Wanna take a break and eat pizza with us?"

"Well, I don't suppose a little break wouldn't hurt," Mizuki replied, smiling a bit.

"Say no more, mis hermanos and amiga," Leo said behind them.

"Huh?" The turtles and Mizuki turned around to him the red-eared slider turtle holding his sword up in the air.

"I'll use my ultrareliable portaling sword to get us there," Leo continued.

He swirled his sword around while raising an eyebrow cockily. "Hachi machi!"

"No, no, no, no, no, no," the other turtles shook their heads and backed away terrified.

"Leo, don't do it!" Mizuki shouted.

Leo ignored their warnings and opened up a portal with his sword. The gateway suddenly sucked them in as they screamed.

The blue-haired girl tried to reach for Donnie, but all she can see was one turtle being separated while three others went off in another path.

"DONNIE!" She shouted before the bright lights clouded her vision.

*****

Mizuki fell through the portal and screamed as she plummeted towards the ground below her.

She bounced off a roof canopy and landed on a food cart. A few citizens gasped when she crashed hard on the cart.

Mizuki groaned and pushed herself off the food cart.

"Dammit, Leo," she mumbled. "You really gotta work on those portals of yours."

However, when she recognized the place she was in, her eyes widened in terror. "Oh, crap."

"Hey!" The food cart vendor exclaimed. "You destroyed my beloved cart!"

"Sorry, terribly sorry about that," she quickly apologized.

"Alright, what's going here?" A small group of guards approached the vendor and Mizuki.