Cloak and Swaggart

"Camping! Camping! Camping! Camping! Camping!" The turtles excitedly chanted while holding items they need for their weekend trip.

They marched towards the Turtle Tank as April, Sunita and Mizuki watched them while leaning against the tank armor.

"Boys, we leave for intense survival training in exactly one minute!" Splinter, clad in an army uniform, popped out through the driver's window and declared.

"Survival training?" Mikey asked discontent. "I thought we're going camping."

Splinter blinked before he went on. "It's just like camping, only you learn which bugs are the yummiest and how to drink your own sweat."

He headed back into the Tank, and the turtles groaned, having learned about their camping trip being ruined.

Mizuki couldn't help but feel bad for them internally. They've been looking forward to the weekend for at least a month now.

"Thanks, April, Sunita, and Miz, for holding down the fort while we're gone for what I thought was going to be a fun weekend," Leo groaned in despair and trailed behind the others.

"Don't forget to change Shelldon's coolant thrice daily. That means three times," Donnie instructed the girls, with Shelldon hovering beside him, while he typed on his arm computer.

"And give him a little skritch behind the ears. Ears can be found here, here, here, and here," Donnie then pointed at Shelldon's place.

"Don't worry," Sunita reassured. "We got you covered."

"And Mizuki, are you positive you can handle yourself here?" Donnie then asked his girlfriend.

"Don't worry about me, Donnie," the blue-haired girl reassured him. "I've been on my own a few times before I met you guys."

She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled a little, his cheeks turning light red.

She beamed back, happy to see him in a semi-happy state.

"Now go and have some fun with the guys," she encouraged him. "We'll make sure everything's in order."

"Boys, in the Tank!" Splinter ordered as the turtles stepped inside the Tank solemnly. "Let's go, let's go, move it, move it!"

As soon as the Tank doors closed, April and Sunita high-fived one another and smirked.

"Girls' night!" They both yelled, walking out of the garage.

Mizuki rolled her eyes playfully at them and followed them to the living room.

*****

"Sauce that hog! Sauce that hog!" The people in the barbecue channel chanted repeatedly as a man with a bandana on his head poured sauce over the cooked meat.

"Seriously, the Barbecue channel?" April asked bored. "This is not what I had in mind for girls night."

She was sitting in the armchair, with Mizuki sitting on the floor beside her. Sunita was sitting criss-cross in front of them.

"April, shh! They're about to sauce the pig!" She shushed the puffy-haired girl and turned back to the TV.

As she chanted the words with the people on the screen, Mizuki read some messages from Hallie and answered back.

"Was that Hallie?" April asked her.

"Yeah, she's asking about Leo," Mizuki replied. "They've been, probably texting each other for what seems like weeks now."

"Ah," April nodded before lighting up when she saw something on her phone. "Yes!"

She stepped beside Sunita and showed her the screen of her phone. "DIGG's doing a secret concert downtown. We are going!"