Breaking Purple

So, I've watched the new episodes, and...there are no words to describe how awesome and hilarious they are!

Anyways, enjoy this chapter! More will come soon.

*****

Donnie laughed, his goggles over his eyes. "At last!"

"My greatest creation!" He held up a long sandwich in the air. "The ultimate evolution in breakfast sandwich! A toasted avocado baco-bagel-rito..."

As his goggles pulled away from his eyes, he sniffed the sandwich and sighed with content. "With cheese."

"Whoo!" Shelldon suddenly flew in and collided with Donnie before sailing past him.

The sandwich, which had flown out of Donnie's hands, flew up in the air and fell back down. Donnie gasped and grabbed it in time, setting it back in the rightful position.

Donnie exhaled, only for the sandwich to fall apart and land all over him. Shelldon flew past him again, sending most of the cheese off of the purple-clad turtle.

Donnie growled. "Shelldon!"

Shelldon stopped in the air and turned around to find an angry Donnie.

"I told you no drone racing in the Lair!" The latter yelled, pointing at him.

"You guys have a giant skate ramp in the house and I can't race?!" Shelldon scoffed, gesturing to the skate ramp.

"No, you can't," Donnie folded his arms.

"Why?" Shelldon flew up at him.

"Because I said so, emailed so and texted so!" Donnie argued as his two robo arms held up his laptop and phone.

"That's so unfair! I'm sick of this shell-pression!" Shelldon groaned and flew away.

He didn't notice Mizuki walking in behind him until she touched him in the arm.

"Something the matter, Donnie?" She asked him and sniffed. "And why do you smell like avocado and cheese?"

"Breakfast sandwich issue," Donnie replied, not even looking at her.

"Problem, Donald?" Mikey slid up to him and took the remaining cheese bit off his goggles before eating it.

Donnie groaned and rubbed the brow of his forehead. "It's Shelldon. I just upgraded his operating system to version 13."

"Wow, 13," Mikey said as Shelldon flew around in the lair. "Feels like yesterday he was just a twinkle in your toolbox."

"Yeah, and now he's a pain in my shell," Donnie said.

"Well, I don't see the problem with this still," Mizuki questioned.

"He charges until noon, he's always coding back to me, and now he's drone racing all over the house! I don't know what to do."

"You, Raph and Leo went through that age before, haven't you? Even I went through the same thing, only I had to learn how to control myself," Mizuki stated.

"Mizzy's right. Shelldon's at a delicate age," Mikey added, sliding up next to Donnie and placing an arm around him. "You need to nurture his spirit or you'll drive him away."

He snapped his fingers.

A moment later, Donnie opened his eyes to find himself sitting in the living room. Stuffed animals are placed in chairs on opposite sides of him. Mizuki was leaning on the chair beside him.

"Uh...what is happening?" He asked unamused.

Mikey, who is wearing a brown sweater, pants and glasses, pressed a button on a remote as he stood in front of the screen.