Bonus Chapter (Girls' Night Out)

Mizuki sat on her bed, cleaning up her fans from the last battle she and the turtles had. She blew a strand of hair off her face as she kept on shining the top end of her weapons.

"Wish I have a night off," she mumbled. "All this fighting crime is giving me the desire to relax."

Her phone suddenly pinged beside her on the bed. She perked up when she saw it's from Donnie.

"Hey, Miz. It's Donatello," he had messaged to her. "Just wanted to check up on ya."

"Nothing too exciting at the moment," she typed back. "But I could use a break from all this fighting crime."

"Really glad you said that, because I have not found any crime happening here in New York," Donnie replied. "So, therefore, you could relax for a while."

"Oh, thank God for that," Mizuki breathed out a sigh of relief.

"I appreciate you telling me that, Donnie," she typed on her phone. "I'll text you later."

"Talk to ya later," Donnie texted her back.

Mizuki took a full second to take in the news before she silently cheered, pumping her fists in the air and laying on the bed. Her fans now forgotten, she sighed in content and thought about what she should do for the night.

She didn't have to think long when she felt a soft, warm object lay on her after the sound of whizzing. Mayhem purred at her in greeting when she looked up.

April smiled at her and giggled as she stood in her room.

"Hey, Mayhem," she greeted back and petted the dog-creature. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Donnie said something about no crimes happening for the night, and that you got the night off," April answered.

Mizuki rolled her eyes playfully when she knew who told her. "Donnie."

"So what are you thinking?" The brown-haired girl raised an excited eyebrow.

"I have not made up my mind about it yet," Mizuki told her. "But I was hoping for a night out in town. Times Square, perhaps?"

"I like what you're thinking, girl," April perked up. "But didn't you remember what happened the last time you and the guys went there?"

"I recall that very well. But I believe I'll be better prepared."

Mayhem squeaked in joy and ran around her fans in circles.

"Sounds like a good plan," April beamed, placing her hands on her hips. "Girls' Night Out has officially begun!"

*****

Times Square became more thriving at night than in the daytime. People walked around, chattering and laughing as they walked by the attractions and stands in the streets.

Lights hung from above in the air by the poles, aided by the ads on the buildings and outside restaurants.

April and Mizuki walked around, with Mayhem resting in the other girl's backpack.

Mizuki was dressed in a hip-length pink-golden dress with black tights, ankle-high boots, a brown jacket, and her golden locket. Her hair was put up in a low ponytail, reaching the same height of her waist as her braid.

The girls gazed around at the sights of Times Squares in amazement as they walked around.

"Wow, this place is more beautiful at night," Mizuki exhaled in wonder.

"Told you, girl," April smiled. "Now where do you want to go to first?"

Mayhem lit up and nearly popped out from April's backpack, squeaking in excitement. The girls eyed a sign he was gesturing to.