Man vs. Sewer

Down in the sewers, Raph was panicking lightly and walked around while finding service on his phone.

"All alone. Where are my brothers and Mizzy? They said they'd be here."

Leo, Donnie, Mikey, and Mizuki watched him panic unamused as they held their specific tubes.

"Uh oh, Donnie forgot to text Raph we were running late," Mikey narrowed his eyes at Donnie.

The youngest turtle is wearing an orange-and-yellow stripped swimsuit.

"Oh, sweet, sweet Angelo, how soon you forget that today, I am on vacation," Donnie chuckled and shook his head.

"Hence, my board shorts: The international sign for 'I am not a useful member of society'," he showed the others and Mizuki his purple board shorts.

Donnie is dressed in a light purple undershirt, white shirt with purple flowers, the fore-mentioned board shorts, and flip flops.

"We only left the guy alone for five minutes," Leo said, turning to Raph. "And we told him we had to find tubes."

He is wearing a light blue tank top and blue board shorts like Donnie.

"Is this the first time he's been like this?" Mizuki, who is wearing a dark red two-piece swimsuit with a skirt shawl and flip flops, asked her boyfriend.

She had her unbraided hair up in a middle bun.

"Well, this is definitely the first time you've seen him like this," Donnie replied to her. "He panics whenever he's left alone for a certain period."

Mikey pushed aside his two brothers and Mizuki. "This looks like a job for Dr. Delicate Touch."

He cleared his throat and placed his hands behind his back calmly.

"Get your mind right, son!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, startling the others.

Raph yelped when Mikey shouted unexpectedly and let go of the ladder he was climbing up and fell into the sewer waters.

Mikey jumped in after him in a cannonball motion and popped back up.

"What took so long?!" Raph threw his phone at the box turtle's head. "You know Raph gets weird when I'm left alone."

"Relax," Leo reassured him. "Did you get a tube?"

Raph pulled out a large tire proudly from behind his back and placed it in the water. Apart from Leo and Mikey, who gasped in awe, Donnie and Mizuki stared at him shocked.

"Where did you get that?" Donnie asked the oldest brother.

"Uh..." Raph faltered before answering again. "Borrowed it from Splinter?"

"Splinter, who only owns robes and a shady past, let you—" Donnie was cut off when Leo trapped him in his tube and threw him in the water.

He then helped Mizuki in her tube, which is already in the water, before jumping in behind her.

"Tube time!" Raph laughed.

Mikey grabbed Donnie and Mizuki by their tubes, and the teens floated down in the sewers.

"Okay, men and Mizzy, New York's sewers are a dangerous and complex labyrinth—"

"Full of creatures and games and rides?" Mikey interjected, his eyes sparkling with wonder. "This is gonna be amazing!"

"What? No!" Donnie said. "Where do you think we are? Just take every left turn to stay on the lazy river, capisce?"

"Whatever, Donnie. Mad Dogs, ahoy!" Raph exclaimed.