Mystic Library

"I was trying to give Mayhem a bath, but he poofed away, and somehow, he got stuck in the mirror!" April gestured to Mayhem, who was wagging his tail while being stuck behind the mirror literally.

Raph, Leo, Mikey, and Mizuki stood in the bathroom while examining the dog-like creature behind the mirror.

"Aww, poor little fella," Mikey whined.

"You guys can get him out, right?" April asked the others.

"Of course!" Leo replied. "We're experts on minthtic stuff."

"You mean mystic stuff?" Mizuki raised an unamused eyebrow at him and pulled out her phone. "I'm going to call Donnie."

"No, no, no, no," Raph interjected. "I got just the plan to get him out."

Moments later, April stared at her damaged bathroom in complete shock, while Donnie and Mizuki shook their heads disappointed at the other turtles, who scattered across the destroyed area.

"My bathroom!" April shouted.

"So you thought smashing everything but the mirror would get him out of the mirror?" Donnie asked unimpressed.

Raph gasped when he had an idea. "I could smash the mirror!"

"You can't smash the mirror with him in it!" Leo held his hand that held the tonfa. "He might get trapped in the netherworld!"

"Oh, my gosh! He's fading!" Mikey exclaimed.

Sure enough, Mayhem's tail disappeared, and he whined.

"We got to do something!" Mikey jumped on Donnie and started pulled things out of his robe shell. "Donnie, whip one of your magic science potions and get him out!"

Donnie pushed the younger brother away with his robe arm. "Okay, magic science, not a thing, but, segue, whenever I get stuck with a tough problem, I look for answers at my local library."

The three turtles stared at him perplexed.

"It's a big place full of books. History, science, art, fiction, anything you can think of," Mizuki added.

The three turtles still gawked at them dumbfounded.

"They are like comics, but thicker?!" Donnie said annoyed.

"Okay, like comics," Leo nodded, while Mikey hummed now understanding the subject.

Donnie groaned agitated, and the teens, leaving April in the bathroom, headed to the public library.

*****

At the public library, after checking that no one else is here, the turtles and Mizuki scanned the shelves for anything that can save Mayhem.

Donnie rolled up on a rolling shelf and sniffed the pages of a book with content. "Oh, these walls contain the sum knowledge of entire civilizations!"

"Whoa! Jupiter Jim Saves A Cat!" Mikey picked up a comic book with excitement.

"Yes, right," Donnie slumped.

"So, where do we find something that would free Mayhem?" Mizuki asked.

"I mean, there's, like, a million books here," Raph added.

"But Raphael, a library is a treasure hunt," Donnie scanned the shelves and placed a book back in its rightful position. "You may never know what gems you may find along the way."

"Ah, like a book on how to catch? Heads up!" Leo threw a book at his head, prompting him to cry out in pain and fall to the floor.

"Or, like a book on how to always stand up for your boyfriend when he needs you?" Mizuki kicked Leo from underneath his legs and punched him with her foot on his chest.