Chapter 2.

I was on the phone, taking notes, busy at work. Julian was talking to Andrew, goofing around and eating lunch while James was twirling in a chair and watching tv in my office.

"Thanks again. Bye." I set the phone down and sighed. I put the papers into a new file and made my way across the room to organize.

"...and then your mother got kicked out of the hotel and was banned from the arena." Andrew said as Julian giggled.

"Mum you're so cool!"

I crossed my arms and looked at them. "Andrew dont you have better things to do than to be telling my son about my worst moments?"

"No not really." He smirked. I made a face and sat back down at my desk. "It's getting late though. I have a few things I need to take care of. See ya around Jules."

"Bye!" Julian smiled and waved.

"Bye Luce." He winked. I smiled and nodded.

"See you tomorrow."

He left the office, now it was just me and the boys.

"Noooow can I call dad?"

I nudged the phone to him. "Fine. Make it quick."

"Yeah yeah." He said dialing. I began typing and editing, trying not to listen into the conversation.

"Yes she's here....I'm at her office. She's typing, looking very very pretty."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Oh yeah and James is here too!"

"Daddy!!" James yelled, crawling over to Julian. I bit my lip and watched as they fought over the phone.

..

"Dad asked about ye. I think he misses you." Julian said as I drove us home.

"Julian your father asks for me to be polite. He just wants to make sure i'm in good health so he'll know I'm taking good care of you two."

"Yeah but, he asks for you a lot."

I sighed and just kept driving. Even if John does want to know how I am, he does it just to make sure I'm still alive. There's no kind of romance or secret feelings going on between us anymore. He's chosen to live his life his own way, I've chosen to live my life my own way.

"James sit down properly. I dont need you flying out the window." I mumbled.

"Come on mum can't you just speak to him!?"

"Jules I said no already. Maybe if something horribly dreadful happened to you or James, which I suggest you dont even try..."

He smiled and watched as I went on.

"Maybe then. But just for the hell of it?? Nope. Not gonna happen."

He huffed and crossed his arms. I hated making him upset. But he needed to know that things didnt just work out in a snap of a finger.

..

Three Months Later

January 31, 1974
Hershey, PA.

Hershey Park Arena

"Come on Jules, keep walking." I said tugging him along as we entered the arena. Loud music filling our ears as the opener began, the crowd going insane. I yawned and tucked my clipboard under my arm, holding James's hand.

"Mum, you're yawning at a Sabbath concert!?" Julian said shocked. I laughed.

"Well unlike you, to me, this is just another assignment." One of the roadies came over and handed us a water. I took it and handed it to the boys. "Look, it's almost time. James, you come with me. Jules, be careful okay?" I said kissing the top of his head, he made a face and pushed away.

"Mum were at a gig."

I giggled and ruffled his hair. "Fine then. I'll keep my eye on you alright? Remember, any guys try to offer you white powder, a drink, any kind of cigarette, a needle, a pill, take you back to their van..."

"I know mum. Call you and you'll take care of it."

"Damn right I will." I said running my fingers through my hair. We said our goodbyes as I made my way to to the side of the stage. I was doing a review, next time I'll be doing an interview.

After about fifteen minutes of waiting. I pulled out a cigarette and held it to my lips. Lighting, then inhaling. God I needed that.

The crowd went crazy as Black Sabbath came out on stage and opened with Tomorrow's Dream.

I giggled and looked down as James hugged my leg tightly as I wrote down notes.

..

One hour Later

"So I was thinking...maybe you'd want to come out back to my hotel room.."

I rolled my eyes and kept walking, holding James's hand, looking for Julian.

The gig was finally over and everyone was leaving, girls making their way backstage, guys talking about who's friends could score them some cocain, some stupid idiot trying to get into my pants.

"Aye, you're a fiesty one. I can tell. I can also tell you're probably a wild one in bed." He smirked. I bit my lip and found Julian buying a t shirt from a vendor outside. I made my way out the back, into the empty lot.

"Seriously?? Can you not see I'm here with my two kids? Just fuck off you washed up freak." I said walking away. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. I tried pushing him away, screaming for help.

"Get off me you asshole!" I yelled. He grinned and groped my breasts as he pulled me away from the boys. I managed to slap him and spit in his face. He let me go, sending me to the floor. Before I could get up, he grabbed a knife and pointed it to me. I froze and turned around to see Julian holding James behind him. I sniffled and looked up at the guy, anger and perversion racing through his mind.

"Look. I just want to go home now okay? Please dont hurt me. I'll do anything please just dont let my boys see me like this." I said shakily.

"Tell them to go inside." He said. I shut my eyes and took a deep, shakey breath.

"J..Julian. Take James inside yeah? Dont come out until I come and get you!" I shouted.

"Mum...what about..."

Just go okay?? I'll be alright. I promise." I said feeling my stomach turn. Julian just nodded and pulled James along inside. I looked up at the man as he smirked and pulled me up, dragging me to one of the vehicles.

I protested and begged but it was no use. He shoved me onto the hood of someone's car.

"If you even make a sound, I wont even think twice about killing you."

I let the tears roll down my cheeks as he pulled my skirt up, unzipping his jeans. I cried and tried to think of something other than this moment. Better times. It didn't work.

The cool air brushing against my bare legs as he forced his way in and out. I whimpered at how badly it hurt. His disgusting fingers digging into my skin as he moaned. My pride being taken away from me in just a few minutes.

The fresh smell of a lit cigarette filling my nostrils. The sound of crying. The feeling of someone being shoved off me. I opened my eyes and stood up, trying to compose myself.

I sobbed and fell into his arms. Andrew stoking my hair, and whispering to me, everything was going to be alright. I held onto him the entire walk to my vehicle, looking around to see if the guy was looking for me.

Andrew sat me into the backseat, and set the boys with me, driving us back to the hotel in silence.

.......