Chapter 19.

It was a Saturday afternoon, as I sat on my bed, painting my nails and having a small day of beauty. That was until I heard the front door open and close. I looked up to see John walk in, a small bouquet of roses in his hands. I smiled.

"Hello there Lennon."

"Hiya my love. I was on my way 'ere when I saw these lovelies in a flower shop window. I figured, why not buy them for my beauty?" He sat next to me, setting them in my lap. I leaned over and pecked his lips.

"Thank you Johnny. I feel bad for not getting you anything in return." I pouted playfully. He smirked and leaned in, whispering against my lips.

"Oh I think I can think of something."

"Yeah? Like what?" I asked innocently. He just grinning and licked my lips slowly before  pulling me into a deep, needy kiss.

"Mmm." I hummed as our lips moved. I adored the way he tasted. So fuckin amazing. As we pulled away, a string of saliva pulling between us. I giggled and leaned in, nibbling on his bottom lip. "Where does she think you are this time?"

"I told her I had a few things to take care of. I didn't give details. But I have to say, I think she knows about us."

"Yeah cause you told her." I said blowing air onto my nails.

"I only told her about my feelings for you. I dunno, I think she assumes that's all it is. I don't think she knows I come 'ere to spend my time with ye. If she did, believe me...I wouldn't hear the end of it." He muttered the last part. I leaned in, nuzzling my face against his. Our lips brushing against one another's softly. We didn't kiss, just touched.

"I fuckin love you Lucy. But when I go back to her, another side of me comes out. I'm so...controlled. Not in a bad way though. Kind of like, worshipped. When I'm with you, I'm dominated. But free from what life really is. Ye let me live my wild fantasies and be who I really am."

"Either way you're getting sex. What's to complain about?" I said kissing his jawline.

"Is that what ye think I'm in this for? The sex?"

"No. I know you love me John. But, I do know the love you share relies on it. So does mine. And so does hers. Doesn't it?"

I had to be honest. John was just that sort of man. Sex played a huge factor in the love He expressed. Sure average couples have sex once in awhile to share intimate moments. But with people like me and John, hell, even Yoko...sex was a type of art. We didn't see it as a sinful, disgusting, act of recklessnees. Sure we do it to get off once and awhile. But when we share it with the ones we love, it's more of a way of showing just how much we love one another. And that scared me. If Yoko showed him she loved him so, where did that leave me? When did sex with me stop turning into love and just become...sex? That was the real difficulty about people like us.

John stroked the side of my face, gazing into my eyes. I chewed on my lip as he spoke. "I do love you Lucy. Fuckin christ ye think I'd be here if I didnt?"

I nodded in agreement. Also another note, John was a terribly lazy man. Sure he was a fuckin rock n roll god, but the only time I knew he was passionate about something, was when he'd actually get his ass up to do something.

"I better put these in a vase." I smiled, getting up and taking the flowers with me. I was in the kitchen, filling the vase with water, when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I giggled and leaned my body back into his, turning the faucet off. "I love when you come over. I don't feel as lonely."

"I don't want ye to feel lonely." He said pulling my hair aside, leaving small kisses on the back of my neck.

"Mmm...then stay." I moaned softly. He grazed my skin with his teeth and sucked my skin.

"Alright. I will." He gave in, pulling my shirt up over my body, tossing it to the side. He cupped my breasts into his hands and squeezed, pulled and pinched. I gasped at how aggressive he was. I giggled as his hands trailed down my waist, tickling my side. I tried pulling his hands away.

"John stop it!" I laughed. He chuckled and kept on.

"You're so fuckin cute when ye laugh."

"John!"

"Never!"

I broke away from his grasp, running around the house as he chased me playfully.

..

Not working was a huge difficulty for me. Without it, I was just another human being. Well, aside from the fact John Lennon was my fuckin ex husband, father of my child...now maybe children, and the man who I'm currently sleeping with. I missed Julian. He called once a day after school. But honeslty, it wasn't enough.

I never did meet or talk to Yoko. I never made an effort, and neither did she. To be honest, things were better this way. John told me once, she asked about me, Just the way I ask about her. He never gave much information. But he told me if he had to make a choice, he didn't know who he would choose. Which honestly, I was okay with.

..

Three Months Later

May 24, 1976

Madison Square Garden

John was busy this evening, spending some time with little Sean and Yoko. I usually would be bothered, but tonight was special. Atleast for me it was. A few weeks ago, I got a letter in the mail, two tickets and a pass. I knew who they were from. And to be honest, I was nervous as hell.

I made my way backstage with ease. All the years working for Rolling Stone, security knew me all too well. I didn't even need a pass.

I fixed my makeup, made sure my hair was perfect. That's when I saw him walking down the hall. Cigarette between his lips, a smile spreading across his face as he stopped in his tracks, opening his arms out to me. I giggled, jumping into his embrace as he twirled me around.

"McCartney and Daniels, reunite at last!" Paul said, kissing my cheek.

......