Chapter 58.

"What's this??" Paul asked, a mouthful of food. George looked at him and whispered to us.

"He does look terrible." He walked over to the sofa. "Paul. Erm, how are you?"

"I'm alright. Why d'you ask?"

"Well em...you look like shit."

He pouted and set his bowl down. I felt really bad. Making my way to the living room, I kissed the top of his head.

"What is this?" He asked again.

"Paul you're a bloody savage. That's what this is. You sleep all day, eat the entire kitchen. Ye don't shower or get fresh air. It's always just you in that bed." John crossed his arms.

I made a face for him to shut up. He shrugged and lit a cigarette. Paul just sighed and nodded.

"I know. I just...things aren't well. At all. I'm grateful you took me in. I'm sorry if I overwelcomed my stay."

I sat next to him. "You didn't Paul. You can stay here forever if you'd like."

John made a face at me and I made one back. "Come on Paul, atleast face whats going on. Your friends are here. We want to help cheer you up. Bring out our Paulie again." I smiled.

He nodded and looked up at everyone. "I understand. Thank you all for being 'ere. It means a lot."

We all nodded and stayed silent.

"Is that food I smell?" George smiled.

..

Me and Richard were making eggs as George and John talked. Paul finally taking a shower. Maxwell and Sean running around the table as Julian ate cereal and read a book. I sighed and set some food on a plate.

"I wish I had a girl."

Rich looked at me, then at the room full of men and boys. He chuckled.

"Oh come now love. It's not that bad."

"My whole life. Boys. Either I'm fucking them, nurturing them or telling them to buzz off." I shook my head.

"Ye never fucked, nurtured or told me off. Am I special?" He smiled. I giggled and grabbed a grape, plopping it into his mouth.

"Yes you are Ritchie."

We smiled at eachother and soon interrupted by a hungry Lennon and Harrison.

"Aye is brekky almost finished??"

Richard put his hands on his hips. "Aye! It's ready when it's ready!"

I laughed and kissed his cheek, finishing up more eggs and placing a plate in front of each greedy bastard.

"Here you are." I smiled. John kissed my cheek, followed by George. I made a face and ruffled their hair. Maxwell bumped into me and fell down, soon breaking out in a crying fit. Sean pouting and helping him up as I kneeled down and wiped Max's tears. The kettle whistled loudly before Richard took it off the stove. Julian walked around us.

"Jules, take your brothers to the restroom alright?? Max scraped his arm and it needs to be cleaned."

"Uncle Paul is in there!" He groaned.

"Then take them to the one connected to mine and your fathers room. I'll be in in a second."

He nodded and led them off on their way. I stood up and ran a hand through my hair.

"The little lad alright?" John asked.

"Yeah. Just a small scratch and a bruise on his poor little arm and knee. He just needs some ointment and a bandage."