Chapter 52.

One Month Later

November 30, 1979

I smiled, playing with Maxwell's hair as we laid in bed. His body resting against mine as he drifted off to sleep. It had to be about three in the morning.

John came back into the room, rubbing his eyes sleepily to tell Max there were no monsters in his room when I pressed my finger over my lips. He nodded and walked over, getting in bed with us. Maxwell stirred a bit, cuddling in John's arms. He smiled, kissing the top of his head.

It was our first night in the new apartment and Maxwell was a little more than nervous in his new room. I promised him everything was alright but he was still scared. He woke us up twenty minutes ago, telling us he had a bad dream and that the monsters on tv were going to kill him. Damn that Julian and his midnight monster movies.

..

9:30 am

John kissed my shoulder as he moved his soapy hands down my waist. I giggled and washed my hair.

"It's been a few days."

I parted my legs a little, letting his fingers tease me.

"We've been busy....ooh my god." I gasped at how good his fingers felt against my clit. He rubbed harder.

"Bend over for me yeah?" He whispered. I rested my hands on the wall. His hands pulling my hips out. I bit my lip hard as he guided himself inside.

We tried to stay as silent as possible. His hips rocking back and forth as I moaned into the wall. It definitly has been too long.

..

It was only our first month of being married, and already John's gotten calls from magazines, papers, and even radio stations for an interview. John wouldn't answer. He wanted to keep our personal lives private. He especially hated when people tried to compare the differences between mine and his relationship to his and Yoko's.

But so far, things have been better than ever. John's just gotten us a new apartment, Maxwell has been excited with the change since he's been able to see Sean more often, and Julian was happier to have John around to look up to.

After weeks of moving, redecorating and still saving time to take care of the boys, our sex life has been on hold.

..

John picked up the pace, making me moan a little louder. We were getting really worked up, until we heard yelling in the other room. Then the bathroom door burst open and we quickly pulled away from one another.

"Mommy! Julian started a fire!" Max yelled.

"I did not! It's not my fault ye bloody left the toast too long!"

I groaned and poked my head out behind the curtain. "I'll be right out."

They left, leaving me and and a very horny Lennon alone again. I gave him a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry baby. Later. I promise." I gave him a long kiss and rinsed off, getting out.

"I'll hold you to that!" He said pulling back the curtain to watch me dry my body and slip on some underwear. I grabbed my robe and put it on, making my way out the door.

"Oh god open a window!" I coughed as smoke filled the air. Maxwell was sitting on the sofa. His legs dangling as he munched on burnt toast. I grabbed it away and put my hand on my hip. He just looked up at me and smiled. I laughed and shook my head.

"Gross Maxwell. Come on I'll make you some real food. Julian why weren't you watching him??" I asked between coughs and opening a window.

"I was watching telly." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and waved a hand in the air to get rid of the smoke faster. John came into the room minutes later.