Chapter 67.

Four Weeks Later

September 22, 1980

Staying away from John was harder than I thought. Waking up with an empty spot next to me. No more kisses or stupid jokes. No more love making at night when Max is put to bed. I hated to admit it...especially after everything he did but.... I needed him.

I was still staying at the hotel I ran off to a few weeks ago. But this didn't mean I was able to run away from him completely. About a week of searching, he found me. There wasn't one day that went by that I didn't get a call from him or flowers sent to my room.

It was finally the last day of recording the album and John left a message, letting me know he would be in the studio alone. He wanted me to meet him at seven sharp. If I didn't, he'll leave me alone.

I sat on the bed, staring at the clock.

6:25 pm

I dropped the towel that was around my body and brushed my hair. Maxwell was out in the other room watching tv. I fixed my makeup, put on a loose red dress and slipped on my black flats. I managed to do all of this in ten minutes. Next I dressed Maxwell and held his hand as we made our way out.

..

I hated to call myself weak. But I was. I couldn't just throw my husband away in the snap of a finger. He was my other half.

When I arrived, I took a breath and entered the building, walking down the hall, turning a corner and noticing the small amount of light coming from the room. I bit my lip and walked in slowly, Maxwell running away to another room when he saw Sean. I continued on and saw white and red candles everywhere. Rose petals along the floor. Soft music playing through the speakers above. A white rose placed in the middle of the room.

"John?" I called out.

"Lucy. You came." He said closing the door behind us. I turned around and saw him holding the white rose, placing it behind my ear. He froze and stared at my stomach. "What's this??"

I looked down and rested my hand on the baby bump. "I um...Lied."

He slowly reached out and placed his hand over mine. We looked at each other and gave a small smile.

"I love you Lucy. Being away from you was...it was fuckin terrible."

I reached up and stroked the side of his face. "I love you too John. You have no idea how good it feels to be here with you again. To touch you. Talk to you..." I leaned up and pressed my lips on his. I giggled when he dipped me down and gave me a deep, long passionate kiss. He pulled me back up and pulled away. "...kiss you." I breathed. He smiled and held my hand, leading me to the chair next to his. I watched as he handed me a glass of wine.

"Don't worry, the lad can handle some wine. He's a Lennon. He can handle anything."

I giggled and took a sip. He pulled my chair next to his and just looked at me. I blushed. Blue Moon began to play on the speakers.

"Yes Lennon?"

"You're just so beautiful. Your laugh, the way you bite your lip when you're nervous. Just the way you glow whenever you see me." He smirked.

"Why do you do that?" I took another drink.

"Do what?"

"Make me fall in love with you all over again. Like our first time." I looked at him. He just smiled and stood up, pulling me with him to the middle of the room.

We positioned ourselves and soon, we were swaying to the music. I couldn't help but smile like an idiot at the sweet gesture. Small flutters in my stomach making my heart melt.

"I was wrong. I never should have excluded you from..."

"All that's over John. It's just you and me now. And the boys." I added. He laughed and slowly leaned down, giving me a kiss.

"Does this mean you're coming back home?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm coming back." I smiled.

We continued dancing in silence, just gazing in each other and holding our stare, speaking through our eyes.

...

When we arrived at the apartment. I was shocked to see how messy it was. Papers everywhere, guitars on the floor, cups and glasses around the rooms. Max and Sean didn't seem to mind since they began messing with the sofa cushions and building a fort.

"I kinda went crazy without you." John scratched the back of his head and blushed. I just looked up at him and shook my head. He chuckled. "It's like they say, behind every man is a strong woman. I just happened to take mine for granted and push her away."

I leaned up and pecked his lips. "Not anymore. I'm here."

He wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed the back of my neck. "Yes you are. Come on, why don't we take a bath, relax and just enjoy each other's company?" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down. I laughed.

"It's a date."

..

Five hours later

"Oh god.." I clawed the bed sheets and buried my face into the pillows as John thrust into me. He held my hips and picked up the pace. I felt my orgasm nearing the harder his thrusts became.

The way his nails dug into my skin showed me he's gone this long without sex. Anytime he went days or weeks without it, he went wild when the opprotunity finally came around. He had no mercy for a pregnant woman.

"John baby not so hard." I breathed as he pushed me against the bed.

"Oh sorry I forgot." He chuckled. I giggled and pushed him on his back, climbing on top.

"This is better." I smiled. He helped guide me up and down. Our moans in unison. I couldn't hold back any longer. My body trembling on top of his as I reached my climax. However, he wasn't finished.

"Stand up for me." He whispered. I nodded and obeyed. He bent me over against a chair, pulling my hips out. I bit my lip hard to hold back my moan. He began pounding his body into mine. This made it harder and harder for me to keep quiet.

I was screaming out by the time he came. I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit faster and faster, begging him not to stop until my orgasm filled my body with delight. I stayed still, just panting and trying to compose myself.

John pulled me with him to the bed, laying us together. I kissed his sweaty skin and breathed in his scent.

"Who knew sex with a pregnant bird could be so hot."

I smacked his arm as he laughed. "You're such a pervert Lennon."

"Ye love this pervert." He smiled. I kissed his cheek.

"That I do."

We layed in silence and just held one another. It wasn't long until I began falling asleep. That's when I felt tugging on my leg. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Max and Sean. I looked over, John already asleep. I pulled the blankets back and let them climb in. Snuggling with them as we all fell asleep together. Once again, a perfect family.

.........