Chapter 23.

It wasn't too long ago when John made his decision to stay with Yoko. To be honest, I was a bit torn. But I decided not to let it get me down. Apparently, Paul managed to get info from John, who contacted George about the whole situation. I felt a little weird, being the subject of the guys's priorities at the moment. But flattered none the less.

George asked me to stay with him for awhile. Just until I have the baby. Over the phone, he told me he'd feel more comfortable looking after me, instead of me being on my own. I agreed, since I probably would end up doing something reckless or harmful to myself.

..

"Uncle George!" Julian ran out of the vehicle and into George's waiting arms. I smiled and shut the door, making my way to the trunk to grab my suitcases. I was stopped by the two, running over and grabbing everything from my hands. I sighed.

"Come on, atleast let me carry something!" I whined.

"No no no no no. You'll break your back. Let the men carry your luggage." George smiled. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Men. Right. Whelp, better for my feet I guess."

Julian walked ahead of us, into the front doors, as George wrapped an arm around my waist. I smiled when he kissed the top of my head.

"It's nice to see ye. I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too Geo. I'm grateful you took me in. I dunno, going between friends and living in different places all the time..." I shrugged. "I kinda feel like I'm the unwanted puppy that nobody wants to own."

George chuckled and looked at me. "Don't say that love. I'm glad to have you here. You know how much I love you."

I blushed, looking around his home. "I do. Wow George your place is...wow."

"Yeah it's alright. Come on." He pulled me along as Julian ran upstairs. I giggled as he led me to my room. Julian plopped on the bed and watched as George opened the curtains and flicked the lights on. I was in awe, looking around at the beautiful room.

It was basically like having my own hotel room. It had it's own bathroom, wide space. A large bed, nice furniture, a tv, a nice view.

"Oh god George this is too nice. Just give me the basement or something."

George laughed and shook his head. "Nope. You're goin to sit your arse down and enjoy your stay here. So quit whinin."

"Yes sir." I teased, sitting next to Julian.

..

It had to be about six in the evening as Jules helped me unpack and set things into the drawers. I was rummaging through my beauty stuff when Jules blushed.

"Where does this go?" He asked, holding up a pair of my underwear. I turned red and snatched it from his hands.

"Julian! Leave those alone! And they go in the middle drawer." I pointed. He nodded and just tossed things in. I felt a small kick, making me squeek. Jules looked over.

"Mum are you alright??"

"Yes. Come here."

He walked over and watched me grab his hand, placing it on my belly. His eyes widended when he felt another kick.

"What was that??"

"The baby." I smiled.

"Holy shit it can move!?"

I laughed. "The language Jules. And yes. It's still growing hun."

George walked into the room, watching me and Julian feeling my stomach.