Chapter 71.

December 2, 1980

Me and John were really getting hot and heavy. Kissing, touching, grinding...you name it. But once his hand began making its way between my legs, I pulled them away.

"John, you know I can't." I whispered. He frowned and sat up 

"Come on Lucy. It's been awhile now."

"I know. And I'm sorry but...doctors orders." I pouted.

I really wasn't lying. I was told no intercourse until a few more weeks. Hopefully days. I couldn't wait that long. Plus, I knew how much it was driving John crazy.

"Lucy I'm hurting here." He groaned. I giggled and reached between his legs, feeling the hard buldge under his briefs. I bit my lip and looked at him.

"How about, since you've been such a good boy....I give you a little relief?"

He smirked. "I like the way ye think my love."

I looked over to see William awake. Just wiggling around and reaching up into the air.

"Aww look at him. Isn't he adorable." I beamed. John nudged my chin to focus on him. I barely reached the waistband of his underwear when Max ran into the room, jumping in bed with us.

"Mommy I'm scared." He pouted.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"There's a monster under my bed." He held onto me. I looked at John and he knew what to do.

"I'm on the case." He got out of bed and left the room.

"Mommy can I sleep here with you and daddy?"

"Of course you can baby. Come here." I nuzzled my face with his and kissed his cheek. He blushed and kissed me back.

A few minutes later, John came back into the room and got in bed with us. "I was once a Rock n Roll musician. 'Avin a few drinks everynight with the mates, shagging birds backstage, gettin fuckin knackered after an eight hour gig. Now? I'm checkin for monsters under beds, sex deprived and raising a family. Life takes lots of twists."

I smiled and sat up. "And? What do you think of all this?"

He smiled and tucked Max in. "I had one hell of a ride. But this....this is where I belong."

I blushed and leaned over, giving him a kiss. Max made a gross noise making us laugh.

..

John was busy on the phone, writing in a notepad while I made him breakfast. Max eating cereal at the table while William cried. I was all over the place. Flipping eggs, wiping Max's mouth, fixing John's tie, feeding William...

"...alright thanks. Bye." John got off the phone and kissed me. I smiled and pulled away.

"What was that for??"

"I found a studio in London. I was thinkin, we start loading all our things in boxes, and make the move as soon as possible."

"John we just had William. He's still a tiny little thing we can't..."

"Come on Lucy. Isn't this what you always wanted? Us moving away as a family. Starting new?"

I nodded and looked at him. "You're right. Why can't we wait a month? Moving takes up a lot of time and well....Christmas will be coming around the corner soon. Julian will be coming over in two weeks. I just want the boys to have a nice Christmas."

He stayed silent for a few minutes and nodded. "You're right. Let's go big yeah? Buy a big tree, lots of decorations, get the little lads some presents....."

I pressed my finger over his lips. "You mean Santa will get the boys some gifts."

"Oh yes. That's what I meant." He smirked.

Max walked over and tugged on my leg.

"Mommy the stove is on fire."

"Oh shit." I hurried up and ran out of the room.

..............