Chapter 50.

I stood up without a word and made my way into the bedroom. My mind racing with what John just told me. He wanted to divorce Yoko. Divorce her. Leave her. Leave her to be with me.

I knew I wanted John all to myself. I wanted to be with him and share the rest of my life being his. But it was so sudden...I didn't even have time to think about it or had time to think about it.

I opened the window and took a deep breath of fresh air. He followed me, closing the door behind himself.

"Lucy?"

I turned around and faced him. He leaned back against the door and looked at me. I sighed.

"John. Why now?"

He shrugged. "Why not now? It'd be one hell of a love story yeah?" He smiled.

I ran a hand through my hair. "John be serious please? I love you but....why so sudden?"

"Because I hate not having you as my own. I hate seein you raise Maxwell by yourself and always struggling to keep food on the table. I love you Lucy. I want to be with you."

"We've been through this before. You'll just leave me..."

He shook his head and grabbed my hands. "Look at me Lucy. I'm not getting any younger. I'm not that stupid twenty somethin year old kid anymore. We've been throught it all enough already. You and me. And were still here. In this moment. Together." He nudged my chin to look up at him. "Look at me."

I looked into his eyes. I let out a small breath and reached up, brushing my thumb over his eyebrows. "What about Sean?"

"I'll still be a part of his life. Yoko wouldn't be that cruel to keep my boy away from me."

"Living arrangement?"

"We could get a new place together."

"Boardwalk?" I smiled.

"It's yours." He chuckled.

I pecked his lips and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his chest. "How long do you think it will take for the divorce to finalize?"

"Hopefully it's a quick one. Because um...I got ye this."

I pulled away from him as he dug around in his pocket and pulled out a small box with a ring. It wasn't all too fancy. In fact, it was silver, with a small pink diamond in the middle. I blushed and watched him grab my hand, slowly placing it on my ring finger.

"Until then." He said kissing my hand.

"I'll always wear it. I love you."

"So is that a yes to my proposal?" He asked.

I nodded and leaned up, giving him a long kiss. I pulled back just a bit. "Yes."

"Let's tell the little ones the good news yeah??" He smiled.

Me and John walked out of the bedroom, hand in hand. Julian I'm sure will be thrilled.

..

Maxwell was estatic with the news. Jumping up and down on the sofa was enough to tire him out. Jules on the other hand....

As usual, he just stormed to his room and became a total recluse. John tried to talk to him but it was no use. I felt bad seeing John worried and a little hurt. But I assured him Julian was probably just taken back by the sudden news.

As the evening moved on, I kissed John goodbye and wished him luck. Once gone, I put Maxwell to bed and locked up. I decided to shower and get some rest since it was  almost one in the morning. But I couldn't just let Julian sulk in his room. I slipped my robe on and lightly knocked on his bedroom door.

"Julian. It's Lucy. Please open up."

No answer. Maybe he went to sleep. I sighed and decided to leave it alone until tomorrow. I was about to make my way down the hall when the door opened. I turned to see Julian look at me, disappearing into the darkness of his room.

I sighed and followed, shutting the door behind me. He laid back down on his bed. Shirtless and just in his underwear.

"Why did you get upset with me and your father? I thought you'd be happy." I sat on the edge of his bed.

"I am happy. So fuckin happy." He said staring at the ceiling.

"Me and your father love each other. The divorce can take months. It's not like were getting married tomorrow."

"Ye just go back to him after everthing he's done to you."

I shook my head. "Me and your father have been through a lot together. I mean a lot. He's a good man now. Were over all that bullshit."

"Dad isn't good for you."

I scoffed. "And what? You are?"

He looked at me and sat up. "Maybe. Maybe I am."

I rolled my eyes. "You're a kid Julian. I love you father. I'll always be with him. Whether you or the whole world likes it or not."

"I can be better." He smirked.

I laughed. "Says the boy who ran out of my bedroom this morning. Do you even remember what happened last night?"

He stayed silent. I bit my lip, looking him up and down.

"Didn't think so. Although, there is one part I remember very very well." I crawled over to him, out faces an inch apart. His breath was uneasy.

"What part is that?" He asked.

"You passing out on the sofa before I could even wrap my lips around that cock of yours." I smirked, trailing my finger up and down his stomach. "Goodnight Julian."

He watched me as I got off the bed and made my way out of the room.

..

I layed in bed for an hour just thinking. Thinking about John. About the proposal. About Julian.

The cool air coming in through the open window made my skin shiver. I was naked except for the sheet barely covering my stomach. I felt my body react, thinking of the possibilites. What if....

My wetness beginning to glisten in the light as I opened my legs, reaching down to tease myself. Nothing but the sound of footsteps in the room as I shut my eyes and brushed my finger tips over my clit. It was swollen by now as I rubbed faster. I bit my bottom lip harder the more my body reacted to the sensation.

I didn't even look him in the eye when I felt his fingers trail up and down my inner thighs. His heavy breathing growing louder and louder the closer his lips came to mine. With a swift movement, he pushed my hand to the side, pressed his lips on mine and entered me. I gasped and gripped the bedsheets as he thrust in faster. The pleasure building up the harder he pounded into me.

As the minutes passed, our moaning became louder, our bodies moved against one anothers in unison, helping each other reach our climax. I couldn't take anymore as I moved my hands over my head and gripped the headboard, coming as my body shook from my orgasm. He soon followed, collapsing onto my body. My eyes fluttered open, staring at the ceiling as he left gentle kisses on my neck.

........