Chapter 3.

I layed in the bathtub, staring at my feet as they rested up, out of the water. The warm water relaxing my tense muscles.

"M..mum? Are you ready to come out now?" Julian asked, peeking his head into the room. I wiped my eyes and shook my head.

"Just a few more minutes alright?" I said slowly. He sighed and walked over to me, kneeling over the tub, to make eye contact with me. I looked at him and gave him a small smile. "I'm alright baby. Go to bed with your brother okay?"

He shook his head and stroked the side of my face. "You have to tell the authorities. You were raped..."

"Julian." I said interrupting him. He bit his lip and wrapped his arms around me, ignoring the fact he was getting wet. I kissed his cheek and pulled away. "Why me?" I cried.

"..I love you mum. I love you so much. Please dont cry."

I hugged my knees to my chest and looked down, crying to myself. Julian stroked my hair and soon stripped down, and got into the tub with me. He leaned over and hugged me. His body pressed against mine. I remembered when he was a little boy. How I used to hold him. How we used to have tickle and kissy fights. Now its him who was holding me.

"Julian?"

"Hmm?"

"Don't tell your dad."

"He needs to know..."

"No he doesnt. It's none of his buisness okay? Promise me you wont tell."

He nodded and looked up at me. "I promise."

..

After our bath, Julian slept next to James on their bed, as I slipped on a shirt and brushed my hair. Andrew watching me as I put lotion on my legs.

"Take a picture why don't you?" I smiled. He chuckled and stood up, taking my hand and leading me to the balcony. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you Andrew. Tonight was..."

He pressed a finger over my lips and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. He looked over my face and leaned down, kissing me. I closed my eyes and kissed back, my hand resting on the back of his neck. I let a soft moan escape my lips as he pulled away.

"I'm sorry you had to see me the way you did earlier." I whispered. He sighed.

"Let's not talk about it. I was nervous about sending you out here. I knew these types of gigs are a little rough. So I decided to come over to check and make sure you were alright."

"I'm grateful you did come. Christ Andrew I...I was raped. I was so helpess. For the first time in my life I felt...I didnt want my boys seeing me like that." I was choked up by my tears.

"Shhh. Come now Lucy. Don't cry. You're safe now. The boys are alright. We'll leave soon tomorrow morning okay?" He whispered and kissed my cheek. I nodded and held onto him.

"You've always been there for me Andrew. You really are a true friend." I laughed a little. "Nobody ever sticks around long enough for me to say that."

He smiled and rubbed my back. "I'm honored. I understand if after this, you want to take some time off."

"Don't be silly. I'll be in right when we land. I just...maybe I'll take a break from the trips yeah? Just until I'm ready again."

"Of course Luce. I love you."

I smiled and looked at him. "I really needed to hear that from you. I love you too."

I leaned up and kissed him softly. After I pulled away, I turned to see Julian, peeking from around the corner, a hurt look on his face.

.....