Chapter 61.

Three Months Later

April 8, 1980

It was hard saying goodbye to the guys. Paul, Ritchie, my Georgie. Paul managed to convince Linda to let him in again. Of course she accepted and the two decided to work things out. So in a heartbeat, he was packing up and headed back to England.

Richard promised he'd be around soon. He had a few things to take care of back home. But he wanted to see Max again as soon as possible.

George was happy to go back home with his wife and baby. I could tell he was getting homesick just watching me and John play house. Although, this didn't stop me and George from having one night together. One last special night....a night that shouldn't have happened.

A month later I found out I was pregnant. Things between me and John were great aside from what happened that day at the hospital. We never spoke of it again. I want, need to keep things this way. I can't have him running back to her again. So I made the decision to keep it a secret. George does deserve to know. But what if I tell John and this just causes more problems?? I can't jeopardize our relationship anymore. It still can be John's. It is John's.

I just need to keep telling myself this.
..

I stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my body, wiped the foggy mirror with my hand and began brushing my teeth. I jumped when the door barged open. John holding a camera in my face.

"John you loon! What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Recordin memories. And 'ere, we 'ave my lovely wife Lucy. Show us your tits yeah?"

I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Is that a no?" He smirked.

"Where did you get this thing?"

"Paul sent it to me! He told me it was an extra extra extra early birthday gift."

"Is this how it's going to be now?" I brushed off the lense and covered it with my hand.

"Come on love. It'll be our way of recording our moments together. It may even win an award. Lucy and John, the forbidden love story."

I giggled and grabbed my brush. "There's nothing forbidden about us anymore babe. This thing can come in handy. I mean, we can record birthdays, funny moments...."

"Naughty moments." He winked. I made a face and kissed his cheek.

"Let's keep it innocent for now yeah?"

He rolled his eyes. "Such a tease Daniels."

"That's missus Lennon to you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He chuckled and faced the camera at me. "Atleast introduce yourself."

I smiled and fixed my hair. "What do I even say."

"Anything. Tell the world about how sexy your husband is."

I laughed and shook my head. "Hello world. My name is Lucy Daniels...erm, Lennon. I'm pregnant and currently sleeping with John Lennon, who's vowed to sleep with me too since this ring is on my finger." I held my hand up to the camera.

"Alright that's enough." He laughed. "Looks like we 'ave a visitor."

Julian walked into the room covering his face with his hands. "Dad stop that! Are ye ready?? Dad promised he'd take me out to the music shop."

"Alright. I have a few things I need to take care of anyways." I ran over to Jules and kissed his cheek over and over again. "Happy Birthday baby." I smiled.