Chapter 49.

The alarm clock woke me up the next morning. I sleepily sat up in bed and looked at the clock.

9:50 am

I groaned and laid back down, turning to Julian who was fast asleep under the covers. I shook him.

"Julian come on get up."

He mumbled, then quickly sat up. I rested a hand behind my head and watched as he hurriedly got out of bed, pulling on his underwear and the rest of his clothes off the floor. Breaking a small laugh, I stretched and sat up calmly. By the time I could say anything, he was out the door. Poor nervous kid.

Maxwell was up and cheery when I walked into his room. He was trying to open the door. I giggled and picked him up.

"Good morning Maxwell."

"Good morning mommy. Can I has ceweal? The ones with the wittle marshmawos."

I smiled. "Of course you can baby."

..

I was sitting on the living room floor watching tv as Maxwell sat between my legs, eating cereal as messily as one can, when John finally came. He walked over and sat next to me.

"Hiya." He pecked my lips and ruffled Max's hair.

"Hello Maxwell. How's your morning?"

"Hi!" Was Max's only reply. I giggled and kissed the top of his head.

"I think that means good. How was your night?" I asked.

"It was alright. Got a bit of sleep."

Bit of sleep meaning he spent a big chunk of it having sex.

"Me too." I said cooly playing with Max's hair. "Are you hungry?"

"There is one thing I am hungry for." He smirked, moving behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled and turned my head, kissing him. His hands moved over my breasts, giving a small squeeze. Julian walked into the room, dressed and nervous.

"Hi Julian! Hows that head of yours!?" John yelled out on purpose. I slapped his arm.

"Bloody throbbing. I'm goin back to bed." He disapeared into the kitchen and came back out seconds later with a glass of water. He glanced at me and resumed his trip back to his room.

"He doesn't look half bad for his first hangover. My first time I looked like shit."

"And every time after that." I smiled.

"Shut it Daniels." He kissed my cheek and stood up.

"I 'ave to meet Richard down at the studio at one. You lot coming?" He stood up. I shrugged.

"Sure. Can I bring Max?"

"Sure. I think it's best so we let Jules rest for the day."

I nodded. "Alright then. I need to shower first."

"Mind if I watch?" He smirked. I giggled and stood up.

"Right this way." I grabbed his hand, leading him down the hall.

..

I sat on a chair that swiveled in circles, pulling Max into my lap. He loved when I twirled us around and made silly noises. John was in the studio with Richard, talking and messing around while he watched me and Max. We made eye contact and smiled at each other until I looked away blushing.

"Mommy when can we get ice cweam??"

"In a few minutes baby. Alright?"

"Okie. Can your friend come too??" He asked pointing to John. I smiled and kissed the top of his head.