Chapter 6.

Two hours later

9:35 pm

Julian watched as me and George danced to Buddy Holly backstage after the concert. I giggled as he twirled me around and held me close as we moved together.

"Oh god remember the club back in the day? The one by the college??" I said laughing.

"Fuckin christ we'd dance like idiots all night. That place was hot as hell. I remember the countless nights we'd stumble out of that place dripping in sweat. I must 'ave lost ten pounds a night!"

"Come on Harrison, show me those moves again." I smirked as another song played.

After the concert, most of the musicians went off to celebrate at their hotel rooms. Drinking, talking, just winding down for the night. George stayed behind as the roadies packed away instruments and had a smoke outside. The boys were sitting on the sofa, watching us dance and laugh our heads off.

"Let's go back to the hotel. Were 'avin a small party at mine. It'll be nice to just have a few drinks and get more aquianted yeah?" He smirked. I giggled and pecked his lips leaving a hint of red lipstick behind.

"Alright then boys, let's go. It's getting late anyways." I said picking up James. He hugged me and began falling asleep. "When we get to our room, make sure to take care of your brother alright?" I looked over at Julian. He nodded.

George had to take care of a few things as I set the boys back in the room.

"If you're going to watch tv babe, just keep it a little down so James can sleep." I kissed the top of Jules's head and made my way to change into something more comfortable. Julian stood in the open doorway and watched me undressed.

I unhooked my bra and let it fall, grabbing a new top and slipping it on. I sighed and turned to him.

"Yes hun?"

"Do ye like uncle George?"

"I'm not getting into this right now. Just trust me okay?"

He nodded and left the room. I sighed and scratched the back of my head, staring at myself in the mirror.

..

I walked down the hall, to George's room. The door was wide open as people came and went. Smoke filled the air, the smell of cigarettes filling my lungs. I walked through the small crowd of people and found George on the balcony, looking out at the sky. I poked his back, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Ye came." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Of course. The more time I spend with you the better." I said looking into his eyes. He brushed my hair away from my face.

"How are ye not taken yet? You're beautiful, smart, hard working..."

"Promiscuous, a liar, cheater, hard headed." I finished. "Plus, I have my boys. Those two little ones are my number one priority."

"Lucy you just 'haven't found the right bloke yet."

I looked down at my feet. "Yeah I have. I just let him go."

He sighed and pulled me close. "Lucy Lucy Lucy. Come on, let me get ye something that will help you relax yeah?"

I nodded and watched as he pulled me into the crowd filled room and grabbed me a drink. I sipped it and sat with him on the sofa. He introduced me to a few of his friends, band members and the roadies.

As the evening passed, the door closed, the drinking got heavier, the pot came out, the pills, the cocain and the sex. It reminded me of the old days. The old days meaning Hamburg.

I was pretty high off the lsd and cocain as me and George stumbled into the privacy of his bed. I giggled as he kicked his shoes off and I fell back. He hovered over me, lifting my shirt up and kissing my warm skin.

Soon our clothes were flying everywhere, our naked bodies under the covers as we made love over and over again.

The alcohol on his lips made me want to taste him even more. I moaned his name repeatedly as he rocked his hips back and forth faster. I loved sliding my hands up and down his back.

"Mum's bein a naughty girl isn't she?" He whispered in my ear. I smiled and tugged on his hair.

"Mmm you have no idea." I teased as he pinned my hands over my head. I tightened the grip my legs had around his waist as my orgasm began to near.

I screamed out, probably letting everyone outside the room know what George was doing to his girl for the night. I was grateful he was fucking my brains out other than some random stranger.

I threw my head back on the pillows and breathed heavily as he came. I could feel his tounge teasing my nipples as I followed. I gasped as he pulled out, and turned me on my stomach, kissing down my back. His hands roaming over my body. I loved how rough his hands were. Hands that were always put to good use.

"George..." I breathed exhaustedly as he lifted my bottom half in the air. His fingers sliding up my thighs, between my legs. I let out a moan as he thrust two fingers inside. I buried my face into the bedsheets, moaning like crazy as he replaced his long fingers with his already hard member.

The rest of the night resumed with sex and drinking. A bit more drugs, followed by more sex. It was about four in the morning when we finally decided to get some sleep.

George wrapped me in his arms, holding me as we got some rest.

..

The next afternoon I sat in my office, drinking coffee and feeling awful from last nights activities. But I had to admit, it was worth it.

George was playing in Oakland today. He begged me to come by but I had lots to do today at work. Maybe I could see him in Long Beach in a day or two.

I was typing when I got a knock at the door. I looked up and smiled to see Andrew.

"Hey. Look I know you're hungover and tired, but I'm a bit tied up down at publishing. So I was wondering if you could show our new journalist around?"

I gave him a look, he chuckled. "I know Luce. Please just do this for me? I'll buy you lunch."

I sighed and stood up. "Alright then. Who's the newbie?"

That's when she walked in. I froze, feeling my stomach turn. My bloody boiling as she gave me a small smile.

"Hey Lucy."

I bit my lip hard and nodded.

"Michelle."

......