Chapter 43.

"Well hello to you too John." George said walking inside. I grabbed his things, setting them in the hall. John crossed his arms.

"Lucy?"

I sighed and shut the door. "George, this is John. John You remember George don't you? Your friend??" I gave him a look to be nice. John scoffed.

"So is this what I get on my birthday? An old mate who doesn't approve of my new life??"

"Its not that I don't approve of your life. Its the fact ye went ahead and left this poor girl when she needed you the most. The fact you can't open your damn eyes and realise you have something good in front of you. Instead you go off to shag that witch who..."

"Fuck off George.."

"Both of you stop it!" I yelled. "Look, George is going to be staying with me for two weeks so he can do what he needs to do here in America. I figured now would be a perfect time to catch up and get more acquainted." I turned to George. "John has been a good friend to me, he's a part of my life and I won't be having any of this arguing going on in my home. If you both want to have it out, do it out in the hall." I crossed my arms.

They both stayed silent and nodded. John returned to the living room as me and George made our way into the kitchen. I could help but to give him another hug.

"George I missed you so much. It's so good to see you."

He squeezed me and kissed my cheek. "I missed ye too love. I'm glad we got in touch last week. I um...I'm sorry about Andrew. I only knew him so well but...he was a nice bloke. You two were so close and....i'm sorry."

I nodded and sighed. "He really took care of me. It was...stupid how he went. Thank you. For the condolences." I gave him a small smile and turned to the stove. "Want some tea? Are you hungry? There's food in the oven. I think maybe I also have...."

He chuckled and sat down. "Still taking care of me yeah? I am hungry thank you."

I smiled and walked over to him, kissing his cheek. "I'm just so happy to see you. It's been too long."

"I know love. Where are the little ones?"

"They're asleep. Julian and Sean are here. You've yet to meet Maxwell." I giggled.

"Last time I saw ye, you were pregnant. Still as gorgeous as ever."

I blushed and handed him a plate of food. He grabbed a fork. Sitting beside him, I watched him eat. He blushed.

"Yes?"

"I dunno it's just...it seems everyone I love slips away. I guess it's made me view everyone in my life differently. I should appreciate every moment I have with them. The boys, John, You."

He looked at me and stroked the  side of my face. I gave him another smile, until we were interrupted by John. He walked in, sitting at the table with us.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. He nodded. Getting out of my seat, I grabbed a plate of food and set it in front of him. He sighed and pulled me by the hand over, kissing my cheek.

"I'm sorry about tonight. I love you." He said looking into my eyes. I smiled and kissed the top of his head.

"Its okay. I love you too." We kissed and pulled away. George sitting awkwardly. I leaned over and kissed him too. "I love you too George."

He blushed. "Thanks love."

I giggled. "Whelp, I think I should shower. You two have lots of catching up yeah?"

Before they could protest, I turned on my heel and left the room. Smiling like a little kid who got away with something bad.

..

I awoke later that night to the sound of a guitar. John beside me with his arm around my waist as he slept. I quietly sneaked out of his arms, out of bed and out of the room. My bare feet barely making a sound as I walked down the hall, to the living room where George was.

He was sitting by the window sill, having a cigarette and strumming as he focused on the song. He noticed me and stopped.

"I'm sorry if I woke you. I was just...ye know."

I smiled and walked over to him slowly. It was about three in the morning. Only wearing a thin shirt and underwear, the look on his face told me he missed my attire. He watched me take the cigarette out from between his lips and take a drag from it.

"Did you miss me George?" I asked. He nodded, setting his guitar down and pulling me closer by my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair and moved into his lap, straddling him. Without a word, I leaned in, moving my lips with his. He cupped my face into his hands and deepened the kiss. After a few minutes, we pulled away and just looked at one another.

"Say something." I whispered he shook his head and held me.

"There's nothing to say."

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you."

I smiled and stood up, making my way back to the bedroom. He stopped me before I could make it into the hall.

"Lucy I....I need to ask you something."

I turned around and nodded for him to go on.

"Do you ever have bad dreams?"

I thought for a few seconds and shook my head. "No. Atleast I don't remember. Why? Do you?"

He nodded. "I do. But they're not my dreams to be having."

I just looked at him. "What does that mean?"

"It means, the worries I deal with in my dreams aren't my problem. Rather yours...and John's."

"George what..."

"Good night Lucy." He said picking up his guitar and began playing as if nothing happened. I sighed and returned my way to my bedroom. John was just how I left him. I locked the door, slowly aproaching him and letting my underwear fall to the ground. Pulling the sheet off his body, I grabbed his briefs by the waistband, yanking them down, leaving his bottom half completely exposed.

He mumbled and moved around sleepily, until I climbed on top of him, grabbing his hand and placing it between my legs. His eyes fluttered open and was about to speak when I pressed a finger over his lips. He nodded and slowly began rubbing me slowly. I leaned my head back, enjoying the roughness of his fingers. Its been too long.

I gasped quietly as he added pressure on my swollen clit. I could tell by the Look in his eyes, He was getting turned on by this. I lifted my shirt off, tossing it to the ground. He stared at my breasts, slowly leaning up and devouring each one in his mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging hard. The combination of his tongue circling my nipples, his fingers replaced my his hardened  cock, the heavy breathing and sexual tension between us finally exploding into air, really made the sex that much hotter.

My body bounced on his as he dug his nails into my skin, cursing into the air like crazy. I smiled and scratched my nails down his chest. In an instant, he sat up, held me upright as he flipped us around. He was in control now, just the way I always loved it.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I let small moans escaped my lips as he sucked on my neck. My eyes shut and I instantly thought of Andrew. The last time we made love. What would John think if he knew I was thinking of another man during sex? Opening my eyes, I was back in the moment with John , shutting my eyes, I was with Andrew.

My hands trailed down his back, resting on his bum as he thrust into me faster. I shut my eyes. Just once more.

.......