Chapter 44.

Julian walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes, messy hair and full of hunger. I giggled as I set the plate of eggs in front of him.

"Morning Julian. How did you sleep?"

He mumbled and poured himself some orange juice. John walked in, dressed and whistling happily. He smacked my butt and grabbed the toast from the toaster.

"Happy Birthday babe. Sleep well?" I teased. He smirked and sat across from Jules.

"Better than ever."

I set his food in front of him and squeeked as he pulled me into his lap, giving me a passionate kiss. I giggled like crazy.

"Not that this isn't disgusting or anything...oh wait. It is. I'm goin off to eat brekky in the living room. Excuse me." Julian grabbed his food and left the room. John stuck his tongue out at him and resumed kissing. I laughed and pulled away.

"Easy Lennon. Lets not forget we have young ones and a guest in the house."

"Mmmm I can't help it if you're so damn gorgeous." He kissed my neck.

George walked inside, setting the keys on the counter, paper in hand. "You'd think year's of walkin in on this sort of thing from you two, I'd be used to it. I guess it never stuck."

I gave John one last kiss and got off his lap. "Hi Georgie. You weren't in when we woke up. Where were you?"

"I 'ad an interview and a session. Now I'm 'ere. Amidst the love of Lennon and Daniels."

I gave him a sarcastic smile and handed him a cup of coffee. "Do you want something to eat?"

"No I already ate. Thanks though." He smiled. I tapped the tip of his nose and made myself some toast.

"Mum! Maxwell and Sean are hungry! They're tryin to steal my food!" Julian yelled.

"I'm coming!" I ran out of the room to see Sean and Max all over Jules as he held his food up over his head. I smiled and picked them up, carrying both boys in my arms. George and John talking about something in the paper as the toast burned and a small bit of smoke lingered in the air. I groaned and ran over, burning my hand and tossing the burnt toast into the sink. Maxwell hugged my leg as Sean climbed onto my back. Julian walked in and tossed his dishes into the sink and left the room.

I took a deep breath and decided to make myself some tea. John stood up and walked over, kissing my cheek.

"I gotta run love. I'll be back later."

"Okay. Say bye to your little birthday boy." I held up Sean as he giggled.

"Bye love." John kissed his cheek. "I'll see you lot later."

He left, leaving me and George in the kitchen. I smiled like an idiot as I cooked myself breakfast and finally sat down with Maxwell in my lap. Sean sitting in his own seat, eating politely with a spoon. I kissed his cheek and fixed his hair.

"How are you Lucy? Seem rather happy this morning." George set the paper to the side. I swallowed and shrugged.

"I guess I am. Had a good night's sleep." I smiled. George just raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

"You two slept together didn't you? I noticed he seemed rather giddy as well. Like the mornings in Hamburg."

Maxwell took my toast and chewed on it as I made a face and grabbed a new one. "You remember Hamburg pretty well don't you?" I smirked.

"Well yeah it was erm....well it was lots of fun." He blushed.

"Do you remember some parts better than others?"