~ Part 60 ~

Gentle kisses were being placed on my neck and arms were wrapped around my waist. That's what I woke up to. As well as this, my tattoo was fluttering at its usual rate. I turned my head to look at the handsome vampire who was doing this to me, making my insides melt. His hair was a little messy and he was still shirtless. I smirked at him as he lifted his head from my neck, kissing my lips for a few seconds. I didn't want to move or get up or even talk but knew that today I had to go to the mansion. We had to talk about my new situation and I was dying to show them my Lupa form. "What time is it?" I asked as I pulled away from him, rolling over to reach out and pick up my phone. Colby groaned, pulling me closer to him. "Ugh, it's 8pm."

"Stay." My boyfriend grumbled into my ear, his arms tightening to stop me from moving. I smiled then still managed to slide out of his arms. He groaned again but knew he wasn't going to get his way so he rolled over.

"We have to go to the mansion sooner or later." I reminded him, getting a change of clothes and leaving the room. He'd get up at some point while I'm gone. I returned wearing skinny ripped jeans with fishnet tights underneath and a black crop top. The jeans had a chain hanging from one of the belt loops to one of the pockets and the shirt had a chain feature on the strap. My makeup was pretty simple except for my eyeliner and my hair was up in a half-up half-down style. Colby was still laid in bed except he had changed and his hair was fixed. His eyes flicked up from his phone and looked me up and down.

"You're looking very good today." He said with a smirk, speeding over to me and playfully scooping me up into his arms. I laughed, giggled really, and dropped down onto the ground again.

"Thank you, you too." I winked and stuck my tongue out to the side in a silly way before walking to pick up my phone and slip it into my pocket. I could feel him watching me. "We're going to the mansion at human speed today." I warned as I turned to him, keys in hand. He stuck his bottom lip out in a pout.

"Why?" He complained, coming up to me. I raised an eyebrow at him then motioned to my neck.

"Vampire speed will be a lot for me, okay? Let's just go in my car." He nodded understandingly and disappeared into the next room. I smiled, shaking my head then followed slowly behind. I made sure to lock the front door and to hold Colby's hand on the way down to the parking garage. Jade's car was already missing telling me she was at the meeting I was supposed to go to today.