valentine's day > e.d

today is valentine's day! you and ethan had planned out everything that you were going to do today, but you weren't feeling too great.

*texts between you & ethan*
ethan: hey! happy valentine's day baby! i'm about to head over you almost ready?
you: ethan i don't feel good. i don't think i can go
ethan: what's wrong?
you: my stomach hurts and my head is pounding
ethan: it's okay i'll still come over and we can watch movies and cuddle how does that sound angel?
you: good :) thank you eth i love you
ethan: of course princess, i love you more. i'll see you soon <3
*end text conversation*

about 10 minutes later you heard your front door open.
ethan: y/n? i'm here!
you came down the stairs in one of ethan's sweatshirts that you stole and sweatpants. you gave him a big hug.
you: hi babe. thank you for coming over. i'm sorry we couldn't go out.
ethan: we don't have to go out. as long as i'm with you, i'm good.
he smiled at you as he pulled flowers out from behind his back.
you: ethan! my favorite! i love you so much!
he kissed your forehead as you two hugged again.
you put the flowers in a vase on the counter and walked over to where ethan was already sitting on the couch.
ethan: what are we watching?
you got under the blanket with him and laid your head on his shoulder.
you: what do you wanna watch?
ethan: i don't care...you pick!
after choosing "to all the boys i've loved before" on netflix, you snuggled closer to ethan. he had his arm wrapped around you, holding you close.
ethan: i'm sorry you're not feeling too great. especially on such a romantic day.
he looked at you with a fake pouty face, making you laugh.
you: to be honest, i started feeling better once i saw you. i guess i just missed you.
you looked at him, mocking the face he gave you just a couple seconds earlier.
ethan: i love you, baby.
you: i love you more, ethan.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

word count: 354
this one is just cute 🥺