rainy morning ; g

grayson's pov

my eyes slowly fluttered open, adjusting to the dull light in my bedroom.

i saw y/n, sleeping soundly next to me. her hand intertwined with mine as it lay underneath her head. i used my other hand to sweetly stroke her hair, something that always calms her.

she begins to lightly stir in her sleep, her eyes fluttering open, the closed again.

when she finally opened them again, she used her hand, the one that wasn't already holding mine, to rub the sleep out of her tired eyes.

"good morning my love," i whispered, my fingertips brushing over her cheek. she turned over, hiding her face in the crook of my neck. she left soft kisses there, making me chuckle as her lips tickled me slightly.

"sleep good?" she slowly pulled away, her beautiful eyes finally meeting mine as she nodded oh-so-innocently.

she stretched, letting out a quiet yawn and glancing over to the window.

"is it actually raining?" she mumbled as she got out of bed to peek through the closed blinds.

i watched closely as she looked out. she was wearing my tshirt, which is of course oversized on her, so it hung off her left shoulder.

"is it?" i asked as she climbed back into bed, the warm covers falling back over her body.

"mhm." she looked up at me, bringing her hand up to my face to rub her thumb along my jawline. i kept my eyes on her as she scanned my face, eventually making it back to my eyes.

"whatcha wanna do today baby?" i questioned. she acted as if she was thinking deeply, making me chuckle lightly.

"well, i don't have an idea right now. but, for now let's just cuddle, 'kay?" i nodded, pulling her body closer to mine.

"i love rainy mornings," she said as she turned over in my arms; she's always loved being the little spoon.

i left sweet kisses from her head, down to her neck, small love bites from the night before still obvious.

i smirked as i remembered it all, tightening my grip on her.

"last night was somethin', huh?" i could practically feel her blush at my statement. she slowly nodded, keeping her eyes in front of her and playing with my bracelet on my wrist.

"you know i love you, right?" she turned back around in my arms, looking up into my eyes.

"of course gray. i love you too." she leaned in, her hand attaching itself to my hair as we shared a very passionate kiss.

she pulled away, still playing with my hair. my eyes closed, loving the feeling. i heard her angelic giggle, making my eyes open again.

"you're literally an angel, baby." her cute, button nose scrunched up at my sweet words, her cheeks turning a soft pink for the second time this morning.

"no you." she made a fake angry face, however she was unable to stay serious when i kiss her plump lips again.

"my sweet angel baby."

published july 29 2020
i was supposed to see harry styles in concert last night:(
ALSO i have a new username (finelinedolan)