snapchat ; e

inspired by 'public' by ignitedolans

i left the bathroom and walked back to my seat in the busy diner.

as i was about to sit down next to one of my best friends, i felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me down into the seat next to him.

"sit with me, please." i looked at him, smiling at his pouty face. i pecked his soft lips quickly, making his pout turn into a small smile immediately.

i looked at the two people across the table from us, my best friend and her boyfriend. both of them were in their own world.

i took out my phone and opened snapchat. ethan's head dropped to my shoulder, leaving small kisses there as he watched me check my streaks.

his hand came down to my phone and swiped to the right, opening the camera. he held down the record button, starting a video.

he kissed my temple, causing a blush to erupt on my face.

he ended the video, saving it, then posting it on my story.

"what'd you do that for?" i looked up at him, my eyes switching between his eyes and his lips.

"i don't know, you're just cute."

i went back to checking my streaks, looking at the one i shared with ethan.

'749 days'

"we better not lose this, e. i will kill you."

he chuckled kissing my cheek. "of course not baby."

"i love you," i mumbled.

"sorry, what was that?"

"oh shut it." he always found a way to somehow annoy me.

"i love you too babygirl."

published aug 1 2020
ITS AUGUST YOU GUYS WTH