morning > g.d

-gray's pov-
i woke up before y/n, which is rare because she usually wakes up first to make breakfast. i rubbed my eyes and let myself adjust to the light coming in through the blinds. once my eyes adjusted, i turned onto my side and looked at her, fast asleep, face squished against the pillow that she was laying on.

she's so perfect. i thought.

i began to stroke her face softly, tracing her jawline and her lips. she must've felt my slow and soft movements, because she let out a quiet groan and the corners of her mouth turned up slightly.

i kept tracing her features, watching her sleep soundly, and then she began to stir. slowly, she opened her eyes.

"good morning beautiful." she smiled softly and closed her eyes briefly before cuddling into me to keep warm. i chuckled at her sleepy movements before getting out of bed, earning another groan from her. "i'm just going to make breakfast. come down when you're ready to." she smiled softly before closing her eyes brieflty. i blew her a kiss, before she had the chance to close her eyes again, as i walked out the bedroom door.

15 minutes later and breakfast was nearly ready. i stood at the stove cooking the bacon, my back to the stairs when i felt two arms wrap around my torso. i smiled, immediately knowing who it was.

"i was wondering when you were gonna come down." i turn around still wrapped in her arms and kissed the top of her head. she pulled away and hopped up on the kitchen island just in front of where i was standing. i walked to her, standing in between her legs, looking deep into her beautiful eyes. i couldn't help but smile.

"you're so gorgeous y/n." she blushed lightly at my words and grabbed my hands, intertwining my fingers with her's. i lifted her hand to my mouth, softly placing a kiss on the back of it.

"it smells really good." she says quietly, the sleep still in her voice. i smiled and turned back to the stove, finishing breakfast.

once it was finished, i placed the pancakes, eggs, and bacon on two plates, one for her and one for myself. i handed her one of the plates, and she began eating, still seated on the island.

"do you want some whipped cream for your pancakes?" she smiled like a child at my offer, and nodded her head frantically, unable to speak since her mouth was stuffed with pancake.

i walked to the fridge and got the whipped cream, putting some on my pancakes before heading over to her to do the same. i put the can back in the fridge, and once i was standing between her legs again, i scooped some of the cream onto my index finger, wiping it on her nose. she gasped softly.

"grayson bailey dolan!" from those three words, i knew i was in trouble. therefore i ran into the living room as she followed me, chasing me around the coffee table.

eventually i stopped, letting her catch me, but i picked her up and threw her down on the couch, softly of course. she immediately bursts into laughter, which is my favorite thing to hear. better than my favorite song of all time.

i hover myself over her, my arms keeping me about 4 inches away from her face. she looks up into my eyes as i look into her's.

"i love you." she smiled and blushed at my words.

-y/n's pov-

"i love you." those simple words still give me butterflies, but only coming from him. he says it all the time but never fails to make me blush.

"i love you too." and i kiss his soft lips, which make me melt into the couch.
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
word count: 643
I LOVE GRAYSON OMG 🥰🥺