arguements > g.d

you and grayson have been dating for two years now. you had some anxiety problems from birth, but as you got older, they got worse. so grayson decided to just move in with you, since he could help you during panic attacks.

since the both of you had spent so much time together, you began to have so much in common. this sometimes causes several arguements over the smallest things.

y: I LET YOU LIVE IN MY HOUSE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKES GRAYSON! DO NOT EVEN START TALKING ABOUT HOW I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!
g: WELL WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN OUT TILL MIDNIGHT THE PAST TWO WEEKS? HOW DO I KNOW YOU AREN'T CHEATING OR IN TROUBLE?!

after arguing for a good 10 minutes, you decided to go to bed.

y: i'm not doing this anymore. i'm going to bed. help yourself to whatever, but your sleeping on the couch tonight.
g: fine.
y: fine.

you walked upstairs, climbed in bed, and fell asleep quickly.

grayson however could not sleep. he couldn't help but think that he was too extreme. he knew you never liked when you argued, and neither did he.

*1am*
you woke up due to a bad dream that you had. you dreamt that grayson had left you after you had an arguement. this dream caused a small panic attack. you turned over in your bed to face the place where grayson usually sleeps but he wasn't there. you then remembered what happened just a few hours earlier.

you walked downstairs to get some cold water to drink, to hopefully calm you down a little bit. you headed to the stairs to go back to your room, but you heard small sniffles coming from the couch where grayson was sleeping.

you walked over to him and placed your hands on his arm, as his back was turned to you.

y: gray, what's wrong?
he flipped over to face you, his cheeks stained with tears.
g: i'm sorry. i never like when we argue, and i feel like this time was worse. i literally screamed at you. i- i'm so sorry y/n.

you sat down so you were at his eye level.

y: i don't like when we argue either. i'm sorry for screaming at you too. anyways, why are you still up?
g: couldn't sleep. plus, i was crying.
he chuckled softly, rubbing his puffy eyes.

g: why couldn't you sleep?
y: bad dream. and i started panicking. i came down for some water then i heard you crying. grayson?
g: yes baby?
y: can you please come upstairs with me? i always sleep better when i'm with you.
g: of course.

you both walked upstairs and got in bed. grayson pulled you into him and held onto you.

y: i'm sorry for fighting with you.
g: no. it's never gonna be me against you, always us against the problem. i could never be against you. i love you too much.
y: i love you too baby. good night.
g: good night angel.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

word count: 514
i understand that the first paragraph is pretty much just extra information, but i wanted a good reason for them to live together. i used anxiety because i can relate to it. hope you like this!

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs! ✰