2nd lazy day > g.d

you and grayson had been travelling non-stop recently, just because grayson had decided to treat you. but, once you got home you found yourself very exhausted. the jetlag was a nightmare.

you both walked inside, pulling your suitcases behind you. you pushed your bag into the kitchen before treading up the stairs. once in the bedroom you collapsed onto the bed, almost falling asleep immediately.

grayson's pov
i walked into our bedroom to find y/n spread out on the bed fast asleep. i smiled at her before going to the bathroom. i bent down to look for more soap when i saw them.

our favorite face masks.

y/n always forced me to do face masks with her when we first started dating, but now, 3 years later, i enjoy it. so i decided what better way to spend the day than to relax and do some of our favorite things.

i grabbed the masks along with headbands, hair ties, and a hair brush, setting the items on the bedside table. maybe she'll see them when she wakes up.

for the time being, i decided to unpack a little bit, then watch some TV.

soon enough i heard footsteps coming down the stairs. then she appeared.

my beautiful baby girl, wearing nothing but my oversized sweatshirt.

your pov
i walked down the stairs after i woke up and changed to be more comfy and cozy.

when i reached the last stair i saw grayson on the couch watching me walk towards him.

"hey baby..sleep good?" he chuckled as i climbed into his lap, sleepily cuddling into him.

"mmm, you're warm." i whispered and i heard him laugh again before kissing the top of my head multiple times. he pulled the blanket that was on the couch over us, holding me closer. he rubbed small circles on my exposed thigh.

"you wanna do anything? like, i don't know, put on the coconut face masks we like, let me play with your hair, maybe a massage. ya know..the typical 'lazy day' type things." i looked up at him before nodding.

he started to try to get up but i refused to move. "no, don't leave. you're warm." i made a pouty face and he sat back on the couch.

"angel, i have to get the stuff if you actually want to do something." he laughed and got up.

"gray."

he turned around and i lifted my arms up in his direction. he playfully rolled his eyes before picking me up. our chests were touching, my legs were wrapped around his torso, and my head was on his shoulder.

he walked into the bedroom and set me on the bed before getting the things off the bedside table.

"what first?" i stared at the items in his hands: a hair brush, the masks, and lotion. i eventually picked the masks, so we walked into the bathroom. he opened the mask pouch and was about to put it on when i stopped him.

"i wanna do it. can i?" he nodded. "sit." he sat on the toilet and i stood in front of him, in between his legs. he held onto my waist, rubbing my lower back every now and then. when i finished he offered to put mine on, which i agreed to.

he helped me up on the counter and stood between my legs like i did his. he began putting it on my face and i just stared at him. he looked so adorable.

"you're staring." he smirked. i laughed and blushed, even though he couldn't really tell because of the mask covering half of my face.

"where am i supposed to look?!" he chuckled at me while finishing up.

after 15 minutes we washed off our masks and got in bed. well, i did. grayson grabbed the other two items asking the same question he asked earlier. i chose hair because it truly relaxes me.

when he finished with my hair i was very close to sleep.

"massage now?" i nodded and laid down on my stomach on the bed. he rubbed my back and it was literally the best thing ever. (a/n k but back massages are heavenly)

"thank you gray." he shrugged and pulled me to him. he kissed me deeply and passionately. i pulled away and heard him whimper softly. i giggled at him before laying down and getting under the covers. he followed my actions shortly after and pulled me close.

"i love you baby girl."
"i love you."

grayson's pov
she closed her eyes and buried her face into my chest. the last thing on my mind before i fell asleep clinging to the love of my life was:
i'm gonna marry her someday.

i said "2nd lazy day" because i've already published a lazy day for grayson.

published jan 22 2020