attention > g.d

(y/f/b) = your favorite book

y/n's pov
i glanced down as grayson slowly stirred in his sleep. he let out a groan as he stretched and immediately dropped motionless after. i rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to my book.

soon i felt an arm placed over my waist, but i kept reading, my eyes quickly scanning the pages of (y/f/b).

"again? haven't you read that several times?" he mumbled, making me glance down at him for a second. "yes, again. it's a good book." he groaned and rolled onto his back.

"babe?" i hummed. "can we cuddle?" i looked down at him. "gray, i'm reading." he groaned again, making me roll my eyes. "every. morning! every freaking morning babe. i just want some attention...pwease." he clasped his hands together and gave me puppy dog eyes. "just...let me finish this chapter, okay?" he groaned for the third time, making me sigh deeply.

everytime i don't give him the slightest bit of attention he acts like a child. honestly, its getting kind of annoying.

grayson's pov
suddenly an idea popped into my head. i looked up at y/n, her beautiful eyes scanning the page in front of her.

i was quick to start tickling her, making her immediately scold me, but then she burst into a fit of laughter.

"g-grayson! stop!" she could barely get the two words out of her mouth, her laughs drowning them out. "i will if you promise to give me attention. if not, well, your in trouble." i winked at her as she continued laughing.

"o-okayyy! i promise!" i stopped and took her book, placing it on the opposite side of the bed.

i climbed on top of her, my head resting on her stomach and she played with my hair, still trying to catch her breath.

"thank you baby. sorry for tickling you, but i'd do anything to get your attention." she looked down at me, making a false angry face. "i'm sorry!" her face slowly softened.

"i can't stay mad at you for anything...you suck grayson dolan." i smiled innocently. "i love you." i whispered, still looking up at her. she rolled her eyes and then her eyes finally caught mine. "i love you too."

i sat up and caught her lips in a chaste kiss. "always and forever." she mumbled.

"always and forever."

published may 2, 2020
idkkkk