never live without you > g.d

"baby i'm begging you. please don't leave me. we can fix this. please." grayson followed you around the house, watching as you packed up a suitcase.
"grayson no! we cannot fix this. all we've done is argued. this is not healthy. leaving is the best thing i can do."

you packed up the final stuff and walked out to your car. you got in and just as you were about to close the door, grayson stopped you.

"y/n please! please don't leave, i- i'll do anything. i'll beg for you. please don't do this to me." grayson got down on his knees looking at you with puppy dog eyes.
"grayson, no. i'm leaving and there's nothing you can do about it."
you closed the car door and drove off.

"y/n no." grayson sat in the driveway and cried. you kept your eyes on the road, knowing that if you looked back you would turn around.

you went to stay with your beat friend, since she offered. you couldn't help but think about grayson everyday, wondering if you made the right choice.

grayson was not doing well at all. he missed you so much. he wouldn't leave his room for anything. he laid in his bed, crying, praying you would come back to him.

- 2 months later -

grayson did not get any better. he wasn't eating nearly as much as he should. and you? you missed him just as much. you tried so hard not to go back to him after he hurt you.

(gray and ethan's house)

grayson heard a knock on my bedroom door.
"gray, it's ethan. can i come in?" ethan asked quietly. "sure." grayson replied sleepily.

ethan walked in and sat on grayson's bed. grayson was laying down, cuddling a pillow, holding it like he used to hold you. his eyes were puffy and red. he had been crying nonstop.

"gray you need to talk to her. this is not healthy." ethan truly wanted you and gray to get back together because he knew that you were the only person who could keep grayson happy.

"she said it was what was best for us."
"grayson, this is not what is best for you. or her."
"how do you know it's hurting her too? she's probably perfectly fine without me." grayson was doubting that you were upset too.

"wrong. i just got off the phone with kate, y/n's best friend, and she told me that y/n has been locked in her bedroom all day every day. you need to go see her."

grayson sat up and smiled softly, knowing you missed him as much as he missed you, but also sad that you were hurting so much.

"kate said you could go over there, if you want to of course." ethan waited for grayson to respond.
grayson got up slowly and got dressed. he wore a sweatshirt and sweatpants then left for kate's house, where you were staying.

- 30 minutes later -

grayson knocked on the front door and kate soon opened it.
"hey, is y/n here?" grayson questioned.
"hi. yeah, she's upstairs first room on the right." kate watched as grayson welcomed himself into her home. she wasn't bothered by it though.
"thanks." he then took off up the stairs.

grayson walked up the stairs to the room kate told him you were in. he brought his hand up, ready to knock, then stopped. he was nervous. what if you didn't want to see him? what if you were still upset with him? all the possible outcomes went through his head, and he stood there, in front of your door, nervously.

suddenly, the door in front of him opened. he looked up to see a puffy eyed, tired looking y/n. you stopped when you saw him standing in front of you.

you two stood there, staring into the other's eyes. you didn't know what to do or what to say, but that thought soon went away when you felt grayson's arms wrap around you. you cried into his chest as he held you close to him, not thinking about letting you go.

"i missed you so much," you cried between sobs. "i know baby. i missed you too," he replied, trying to hold back his own tears.

after standing there in his arms you slowly backed away.

"you hurt me grayson. you did. and i thought i could never forgive you." you said as tears continued rolling down your cheeks.

"i know i hurt you. but y/n, i regret it with everything i have. i never want to hurt you, ever. please, can you forgive me?" grayson begged, holding on to both of your hands.

"i thought i could never forgive you, but that was until i realized i could never live without you."

grayson smiled at you, his eyes filling with tears. he was quick to grab onto you, once again pulling you into him.

"i love you."
"i love you too."

you pulled away and he took your hand in his, intertwining your fingers. he led you down the stairs to find kate sitting on the couch on her phone. you let go of grayson's hand and walked over to her, giving her a hug.

"so you good with him now?" kate asked. you nodded, smiling.

"thank you for letting me stay with you." she smiled. "of course, y/n. anytime."

you walked out to grayson's car with him and got in.

"y/n you have no idea how happy i am right now. to have you back with me means the world. i'm gonna try my hardest to never hurt you ever again. i promise." you gave him a smile before leaning in and kissing his soft lips that you missed so much.

you pulled away but left your forehead on his, looking into each other's eyes.

"i love you y/n y/l/n."
"and i love you grayson dolan."

--------------------------

word count: 993

this one's might be confusing at some parts but i hope you like it.

don't forget to vote and comment! <3