haircut > g.d

grayson's pov
ethan and i had a video idea, which was to become perfectly identical in order to trick friends, family, and fans. in order for that to happen, i had to cut my hair, but i wanted to surprise my girlfriend, y/n. so, i had her go out for some groceries while ethan and i started the video.

"bro, what if she doesn't like it? i'm stressing right now." i sat down in the chair outside where my hair was going to be cut. ethan just scoffed.

"of course she's gonna like it. you're gonna look like me, and trust me, every girl wants me." he winked making me chuckle right as the guy started cutting.

he let ethan and i do the first two cuts, and i wanted to keep my cut hair in a bag, to which ethan hesitantly agreed.

after about 10 minutes, my hair was cut to look just like ethan's, making us identical.

"bro, we haven't been identical for a decade!" ethan and i were shocked at the outcome, looking into the camera.

soon after filming our reactions, i heard a car door slam shut.

ethan and i wanted to prank y/n, and we decided for me to pretend to be ethan. i had ethan text her, saying he was at the kitchen island working while i was "busy" elsewhere.

i sat down at the island, pretending to scroll through on the laptop right as
y/n walked in.

"hey e. where's gray?" i tried to sound most like ethan as i yelled out for "myself", which was actually ethan.

"yo, gray! y/n's back!" i looked up at
y/n as she set her bag on the island.

ethan walked in and y/n stopped her movement immediately, confused. her glanced moved back and forth between the two of us.

she covered her mouth, mumbling out "oh my god", making ethan and i erupt into laughter.

i ran around the island, pulling y/n into a hug as ethan followed me with the camera.

"did we actually get you?" ethan asked, still laughing. she nodded, looking at my haircut.

"i literally thought you were ethan." she laughed lightly.

ethan turned off the camera for the moment. i hugged y/n again, kissing her head.

"why'd you cut your hair? i liked the middle part!" she turned around in my arms. my smile fell a little bit, figuring she didn't like the haircut.

"no, no baby. i love it." she stood on her tiptoes, leaning towards my lips.

"and i love you." her lips connected with mine in the most beautiful way.

"i love you too."

published june 25 2020
i didn't know how to end it, and i don't really like this but oh well:)