anniversary > e.d

i opened my eyes slightly and quickly shut them again, attempting to adjust to the lights coming through the window. i felt soft hands roaming my body, but not in a sexual way. in a loving way instead.

he began to leave soft kisses along my jawline, up my cheek, and behind my ear. shivers ran down my spine and i yanked the covers further over me. he smiled against my skin, his body heat radiating onto me.

"good morning baby." he kissed behind my ear again. and again. and again. i eventually turned around to face him, his hands rested on my hip bones. i groaned softly, resting my head on his chest. he ran one of his hands down my thigh and pulled my leg across his waist.

"good morning." i whispered into his neck, leaving small kisses. he sighed, running his hand up and down my smooth thigh.

"you know what today is?" i looked up at him and he was looking down at me, his hazel eyes sparkling in the early morning sunlight. i turned my head and glanced at the clock.

8:07am ; 02/14

"hmm. let me guess. valentine's day?" he smiled and moved his hand up my back under my shirt, rubbing it softly.

"and?" i softly chuckled at him. "um. i don't know." his smile instantly faded. "did you really forget?" i rubbed his cheek smiling. "of course not baby. how could i ever forget our 3 year anniversary?" his smile reformed across his face. he pulled me close and placed his lips delicately onto mine.

"i love you babygirl. happy valentine's day. and happy anniversary." he whispered.

"i love you more dolan. happy anniversary to you too."

published feb 15 2020
sorry it's just a bit late <3