distracting ; g

long days at work mean relaxing nights at home.

i pull in the driveway and quickly get out, stumbling to the front door. i unlock it and walk inside, immediately smelling the yummy food that grayson was preparing.

"hi honey. how was your day?" his back faced me as he stood at the stove, but when he didn't get an answer he turned around. i felt his gaze following my body all the way to the couch, where i flopped down.

"sweetheart, what's up?" i heard the stove click off, and soon felt his large hand rubbing my back.

"work has never been so stressful. today, i had to finish one of my co-workers reports since he was absent, and half of it i didn't even understand." i looked up at him, noticing his eyes weren't looking into mine. rather, they stayed on my lips.

"are you even listening to me?"

he cleared his throat. "oh, uh yeah. your lips just look lonely."

i giggled, leaning over to straddle him.

"then kiss me."

not even a second of hesitation, his lips clashed onto mine for a sweet, passionate kiss.

"i'm sorry work was so stressful for you. and i'm sorry i couldn't look away from your lips. they're just so distracting when you talk."

i giggled again, connecting our lips for a short kiss.

published july 30 2020
i don't know://