accident p1 > g.d

"grayson i-" i choked on the tears that threatened to fall from my eyes. "what?! you what?! you gonna admit that you slept with the guy? are you? because that's sure what it looks like!" that's when it started. the tears. i couldn't hold them back.

"grayson please. i can explain everything. i-" he held up both hands and you flinched. he noticed too. "b-baby?" you were angry beyond anything. "no. do not 'baby' me. grayson, you wouldn't even let me explain myself! the guy's name is henry and he's freaking gay! so no, i did not sleep with him! but i have slept with you because i love you! but that's over. i'm leaving until you have the guts to apologize." i stormed up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door, locking it before gathering your things.

grayson's pov
"oh my gosh." i muttered to myself, running my hands through my hair aggressively. my eyes filled with tears and they began to fall.

is she scared of me?

i soon heard her coming downstairs with her bag in hand. "y/n please. don't leave. i-" she stopped and turned to face me. "i'm going to do what you did now. i'm leaving, grayson. goodbye." she was still crying as she walked out the door and i did nothing to stop her. instead, i collapsed on the floor when i heard the door slam.

your pov
i got in my car and shoved my keys in to start the car. except i didn't. i put my head on the steering wheel and sobbed.

i'm so angry and upset and confused. what the hell do i do? where am i supposed to go?

i took a deep breath and sat up, tears still filling my eyes and falling down onto my jeans. i started the car and pulled away. i attempted to wipe away my tears so i could actually see clearly.

everything is blurry. i need to stop.

but i didn't have time. *crash*

published jan 29 2020
5 votes for part 2!