sleepy > e.d

i fumbled with my keys, trying my hardest to get inside and into ethan's warm embrace. with the door finally unlocked i sighed heavily and placed my things down on the counter, which was followed by taking my shoes off. i lazily walked up the stairs and into our shared bedroom.

"hey princess. how was work?" i shrugged and walked into the closet to change. i grabbed ethan's oversized champion sweatshirt and tossed it on after undressing. i sluggishly dragged myself to the bed and plopped down.

"so, it was bad. okay." i turned my head to look at him as he played his video games. his eyes were concentrated on the screen in front of him. i sighed again and pushed myself off the bed, walking towards ethan. i stopped beside him and he just glanced over at me.

then i remembered this thing i saw on tiktok, where the girlfriends crawl into their boyfriends lap while they play video games and record how they react. so i decided to try it.

i sleepily tossed my right leg over his lap and duck underneath his arms so that i was now straddling him. i placed my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck. i heard him softly chuckle and then the sound of him putting his controller down was heard. he wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly stood up, walking the both of us back to bed. he laid down and pulled the covers over the both of us.

"do you just want to cuddle or do you want to actually go to sleep?" i shrugged again, making him sigh this time. "baby i need words. i can't understand what you want if you just shrug." i yawned sleepily. "i wanna sleep."

next thing i felt were his lips on my neck, placing soft kisses all over. i exhaled softly and closed my eyes. his neck kisses always seemed to calm me down.

ethan's pov

i continued to kiss her neck sweetly to calm her down. she cuddled even closer to me which made me smile. and also wonder how i got so lucky to have her.

"good night princess." i didn't get a response so i repeated myself a little bit louder. "baby?" i stopped so that there was silence. the only thing heard were her soft snores.

published mar 24 2020