snacks > e.d

"babe, wanna get some snacks for tonight?" i tossed my phone down on the bed and turned my attention to ethan who had just gotten out of the shower. i nodded and yawned.

"uh oh. you can't be tired yet baby. gotta long night ahead! movies and snacks and cuddles." he pushed out his bottom lip, faking a pout. i giggled quietly and got up off the bed, walking over to him. "what time is it?" he walked to his closet and grabbed a pair of sweats which he put on, drying his hair with the towel. i glanced over at the alarm clock on his bedside table. "7:42" i mumbled. "okay, so we should probably go in the next few minutes." i nodded and walked into his closet, grabbing a sweatshirt. i slipped it on along with my vans and tied my hair up lazily. he threw on a tshirt and his shoes. he snatched his keys from his desk and scooped my hand into his.

on the way to the store we sang along to our favorite songs, dancing as well.

we finally got to walmart and got out of the car. he ran around the front to grab my hand, making me smile. we walked in and got a cart. "can i ride?" he laughed and nodded, making me smile as i hopped in. he pushed the cart to the snack aisle. "alright babe. whatcha want?" i scanned the shelves looking for my favorite candies. "oh! sour patch kids anddd...peanut m&ms please. also, flaming hot cheetos maybe?" he smiled at me before getting the foods that i listed off the shelves.

"is that ethan dolan?" we both turned towards the voice, seeing two girls run to us. ethan smiled and embraced them both. "oh my gosh, hi! i've wanted to hug you for so long." one of them said. he smiled at them. "so, you wanna picture?" he asked politely. they both nodded. "hey y/n, take a picture of us please?" they both gasped. "oh my gosh and y/n l/n! this is amazing!" i giggled and they posed together. i took a couple pictures of them and got some with them too. we took a couple selfies so ethan and i both could be in one. we gave our final hugs and went our separate ways.

"they were so cute." i said as i hopped back in to the cart. "mhm," he hummed as he got his own snacks. "and you were very nice eth." i smiled at him. "i try." he winked and chuckled softly. "let's get some drinks then we can go okay?" i nodded as we headed to the drink section.

we got back home and set the food on the counter. "can we build a fort please?" he looked over at me, his eyebrows pushed together. "hmm, sure i guess." i jumped excitedly and took the walmart bags upstairs to ethan's room. he followed after me.

we got pillows and blankets from around the house and set up a cute, comfy fort for the both of us to watch movies in.

we crawled inside with our snacks and ethan's laptop to watch the movies on.

i leaned up and kissed his jawline. "thank you for this. i love this date." he looked down and smiled at me.

"i love you." we both whispered.

published mar 29 2020