whenever you're ready > e.d

ngl this is kinda inspired by outer banks lol

"wait, is she gonna go in the room? oh my gosh! you never go into the room!" i yelled at the TV as i watched the main character of the horror movie slowly open the door of the once locked bedroom.

suddenly, i jumped out of fear, and turned into ethan's chest, since i was sitting on his lap. i heard him chuckle softly and run his hands up and down my back to calm me. "it's okay baby. just a movie."

when the movie finally ended, it was pretty late, and i was kind of tired. i turned the TV off and turned on the lamp that sat on the table beside us.

i looked back at ethan, and his eyes were planted on my lips, but they kept glancing up at my eyes.

"what?" i mumbled. he shrugged,"nothing, you're just beautiful." i blushed, feeling my cheeks heat up a little bit.

ethan slowly leaned in, both of our eyes switching between each other's lips and eyes. smiling, he grabbed my neck, gently pulling me in for a soft kiss, which turned into a rough kiss, which turned into a heated makeout.

soon, i found myself underneath ethan, still on the couch. i gently pushed his shoulders back, making his lips disconnect from mine. i cleared my throat, trying to catch my breath.

"i, um-" he cut me off. "did i hurt you?" i shook my head, sighing.

ethan and i have never done it, and that means i'm still a virgin. the idea of it makes me so nervous, so i know for a fact that i'm not ready yet.

"i just, i know i'm not ready for, um, you know..." he nodded, his hand coming up to cup my cheek. "i understand baby." i nodded slowly, my heart still pounding in embarrassment. i tried to look anywhere in the room except for ethan, since it was a little awkward.

"angel, look at me." i looked back into his hazel eyes. "i'm not going to push you into doing something that makes you uncomfortable, okay? we'll do it whenever you're ready, okay?" i nodded, smiling.

i pulled him into a tight hug, taking in his scent. "thank you ethan." i mumbled, my stomach erupting in butterflies from his sweet words.

"of course baby. whenever you're ready."

published june 5 2020
i wrote this last night so that's why it's such a quick update:) double update in the same minute hehe enjoy my luvs<3