sneaky > e.d

'ethan<3' is typing...
'ethan<3' sent you a chat

ETHAN<3
i haven't seen you in so long:(

ME
i know
i miss you eth

ETHAN<3
i miss you more baby

ME
i wish you could come over, but my mom is so strict about quarantine and social distancing
this sucks
i miss you. i miss your hugs, your kisses, your cuddles.
i miss everything:(

ETHAN<3
you know what, screw this
i can't wait to see you any longer

ME
e, what are you saying?

ETHAN<3
i need to see you y/n
i just can't miss you anymore

ME
e, i swear, if my mom finds out she'll kill me
plus it's 2am you shouldn't be driving
delivered

i sighed, tossing my phone down on my bed. i stared at my ceiling, thinking about how much covid-19 has messed up.

ever since quarantine started, my mom has kept me home. it's so annoying, since i'm almost 19. i should be able to make my own choices, but since i'm way to scared to rebel, i'm stuck in quarantine.

my phone vibrated, drawing me from my thoughts.

'ethan<3' sent you a chat

ETHAN<3
open your window baby

ME
why?

ETHAN<3
just do it

i put my phone down and walked over to my bedroom window, looking out at the dark world. my eyes quickly landed on ethan, who was sitting on the roof of my house.

i opened the window as quiet as i could. "how the heck did you get up here?" he pointed to the tall "climbing" tree near the edge of the house. i nodded, eyebrows raised.

"anyways, get in here before you fall off my roof." he chuckled, climbing through the window when i stepped back.

once inside, he turned and closed the window quietly. he quickly wrapped his arms around me, picking me up by the back of my thighs, making me squeal. he set me down on my bed, leaning over me and quickly attached our lips.

"i missed you so much baby." he mumbled, his lips still lightly brushing against mine.

"i missed you too." he crawled over me and laid down on the bed with his arms wide open. so i moved over into his warm and loving embrace.

"i can't believe this. my mom might kill me if she finds out that you came over without her knowing, or without her permission." he shrugged.

"she won't, because i'm sneaky like that." i cringed at his attempt to be 'cool'.

up until almost 4am, we talked and cuddled. then i decided he should probably go before the both of us fell asleep.

"but i don't wanna." he whined. i sighed, still cuddling him in my arms.

"i know, i don't want you to go either. but, unless you want me grounded, which means i wouldn't be able to see you at all, i suggest you go."

with a sigh, he sat up slowly, looking down at me. he leaned down, his soft plump lips connecting with mine again.

we got up and walked to the window. i opened it and motioned my hand toward it playfully. "after you, kind sir." he chuckled, pulling me into his arms for a final time.

"i'll see you soon, ethan, it's not like i'm moving away. you can even 'sneak' back over here tomorrow night." he pulled away, his dark eyes shining. "really?" i nodded.

we said our goodbyes and ethan crawled out the window.

"bye babygirl. i love you." i smiled, leaning out the window for one final kiss.

"i love you more, sneaky boy."

published june 23 2020
i tried to make it to where your mom is more strict, so maybe it'll be a little more realistic
anyways, I'M BACKKKK HEHEHEHE
i missed you all sm<3
oh, and thank you sm for 50k reads! that's amazinggg