2.18

"Harry, Mia, I don't like this... Harry, Mia, I don't like this at all!" Ron states as we go deeper into the forest.

"Shush!" Harry quiets him. We follow the thousands of spiders into a large hollow tree. It's almost sort of like a cave.

"Can we go back now?" Ron asks.

"Come on!" I say, grabbing his arm and pulling him along behind me.

"Who is it?" We hear a loud, deep voice.

"Don't panic." Harry tells us. We hear moving behind a large part of the tree.

"Hagrid? Is that you?"

"We're friends of Hagrid's. And you?" Harry asks.

The giant Achromantula makes its presence known. Coming out of the shadows to see who we are.

"Y- y-you're Aragog aren't you?" I ask him.

"Yes. Hagrid has never sent humans into our hollow before."

"He's in trouble. Up at the school, there have been attacks. They think it's Hagrid. They think he opened the Chamber of Secrets, like before."

"That's a lie! Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets."

"Then you're not the monster." Harry states.

"No! The monster was born in the castle. I came to Hagrid from a distant land, in the pocket of a traveler."

"Harry. Mia." Ron tugs at our sleeves, but we push him away.

"Shush. But if you're not the monster, then- then what did kill that girl fifty years ago?" I ask.

"We do not speak of it. It is an ancient creature we spiders fear above all others."

"But have you seen it?" Harry asks.

"I never saw any part of the castle but the box in which Hagrid kept me. The girl was discovered in a bathroom. When I was accused, Hagrid brought me here."

"Harry! Mia!"

"What?" I turn to him annoyed. He points above us.

"Ahh- hhh..." I look up and see Aragogs children coming down from their webs, gathering around us.

"Well, thank you. We'll just...go." I state. Grabbing the boys' sleeves and backing away slowly.

"Go? I think not. My sons and daughters do not harm Hagrid on my command. But I cannot deny them fresh meat when it wanders so willingly into our midst. Good-bye, friends of Hagrid."

"Can we panic now?" Ron asks.

"Stay calm, Ron." I tell him as we still back away.

"Know any spells?"

"We know one, but it's not powerful enough for all of them." Harry states.

"Where's Hermione when you need her?"

"Let's go!" I say and we turn around and start to take off. Only to be stopped by a swarm of child Achromantulas. "Arania exumai!" I yell and it knocks one of them back. Then a car drives into the cave. Ron's Dads car! "Go!"

"Arania exumai!" Harry yells and it throws one of the spiders that was about to get me back.

"Whoah!" The boys yell and we jump in. It drives us out of the cave and I turn and see the spiders begun to follow us.

"Glad we're out of there!" Ron states. And then one breaks the window and grabs him from behind. "Ah- Aaaah!"

"Arania exumai!" I point my wand and cast the spell in Ron's direction. It sends the spider flying back. Ron settles back in to his seat.