4.1

An old man lights a gas oven with a match, he is preparing food. He notices a light on in the large house opposite, he stops what he's doing and walks to the door.

"Bloody kids." He mutters and leaves the house and heads towards the light.

The old man is wandering up to the house carrying a lit torch. He opens the front door, inside is just as dark. He begins climbing the stairs, we hear whispers and hushed voices coming from upstairs.

The old man waits outside the room where the conversation is taking place and listens in.

"Oh no no no my Lord Voldemort. I only meant... perhaps if we were to do it without the girl and boy.." Peter Pettigrew whimpers.

"NO! The girl and boy are everything, it cannot be done without them and it WILL be done exactly as I say."

"I will not disappoint you my lord." A mysterious man states, coming up to his weak master.

"Good. First, gather our old comrades. Send them a sign." A snake slithers past the old man and into the room. "Nagini tells me the old caretaker is standing outside the door."

Wormtail stands in the doorway and looks at the old man. The old man looks terrified.

"Step aside so I can give our guest a proper greeting."

A loud spell is cast and I wake up in a flash of panic.

"Mia!" Hermione exclaims. Then turns to my brother. "Harry!"

I look to Harry and see that he is flustered and panicking as well.

"Are you alright?" She asks us.

"Hermione. Bad Dream." Harry states.

"You had it to?" I look to him with wide eyes. He nods. Shaking off the seriousness, I turn back to Hermione. "When did you get here?"

"Just now. You?"

"Last night." Harry tells her. She then gets up and goes over to Ron's bed.

"Wake up. Wake up Ronald!" She shakes the boy awake. His eyes open and he jumps, startled by the young witch standing in his bedroom.

"Bloody hell." He pulls his covers up to below his chin.

"Honestly. Get dressed, and don't go back to sleep." Hermione moved to help me out of bed and grab my clothes. Then we get ready to go to Ginnys room so I can change. She turns back and see Ron rolled back over in his bed. "Come on Ron! Your mother says breakfast's ready."

I take my things to Ginnys room and she smiles as Hermione and I enter.

"Should I be worried by the screaming I heard throughout the night?" The youngest Weasley asks.

"Bad dream." I mutter.

"What happened?" Hermione asks. "I'm the dream."

"There was this old man, he discovered Voldemort," when I say the Dark wizards name the girls flinch. "Sorry, he discovered You-Know-Who along with Peter Pettigrew and someone else. I've never seen that man before, but then a massive snake slithers in, tells, You-Know-Who that the old man is standing in the hall, listening in. And then he gets killed. That's when I wake up. Every time."

"Have you had this dream before?" Hermione asks.

"Always the same one. Never different."

"Maybe it's a warning, or a sign." Ginny suggests.

"I don't want to think about it right now. Let's just get ready for the Quidditch World Cup."

—————————————————————————

"Where are we actually going?" Harry asks Ron as we walk in the grasslands near the Burrow.

"Don't know. Hey Dad! Where are we going?" Ron questions his father.

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!"

We walk a little ways, until we come upon a man, about Mr. Weasleys age, standing next to a tree.

"Arthur! It's about time son."

"Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." He glances back at Ron, who is yawning. "This is Amos Diggory everyone, he works with me at the ministry." Then a boy jumps down from the tree. I recognize him from the Hufflepuff quidditch team. "And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?"

"Yes sir." He says, shaking Mr. Weasleys hand. Hermione, Ginny and I look at each other and giggle. Cedric is quite a looker.

"Merlin's beard, you must be Harry and Amelia Potter." Amos shakes my brothers hand and then moves on to mine.

"Yes sir." I smile. "It's lovely to meet you."

"Great, great pleasure."

We continue to walk up the hill of the grasslands. I glance at Cedric and I see that he's looking at me. I smile and then quickly look away.

"He can't take his eyes off you, can he?" Hermione whispers.

"Look at you Mia." Ginny smiles.

"Shut up." I mutter. "Both of you." The smile and laugh amongst themselves. I look back over my shoulder and see the Hufflepuff is still looking at me, with a smile on his face.

"That's it, just over there." Mr. Weasley interrupts us as we approach our destination.

"Shall we? Don't want to be late." Amos states and hurried along to a shaggy, old boot.

"Why are they all standing around that manny old boot?" I ask Fred and George.

"That's not just any manny old boot, Mia." Fred tells me.

"It's a portkey." George finishes.

Everyone gets in a circle and grabs the boot. I raise my eyebrow at them all, confused of what's happening.

"Time to go. Ready?" Amos asks.

"What's a 'portkey'?" Harry asks me and I shrug my shoulders.

"After 3. One.... Two...." Amos begins to count.

"Mia! Harry!" Mr. Weasley yells and we quickly grab onto the boot.

"Three!"

A white flash appears before our eyes and suddenly we're all flying through the air.

After a few seconds, Mr. Weasley instructs us, "Let go kids!"

"What?" Harry, Hermione, I exclaim.

"Let go!"

We do as he says and we all crash down to the ground with a thump. Mr. Weasley, Mr. Diggory, and Cedric all come down more gracefully. Landing lightly in the grass, unlike the rest of us.

Cedric walks over to me and extends his hand to help me up.

"Thank you." I tell him, trying to brush myself off and compose myself.

"You're welcome, Mia."

"I bet that cleared your sinuses, eh!" Mr. Weasley exclaims.