3.11

"It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" Hermione asks wrong as they stand a little ways back from the shack.

"Twice."

"Do you want to move a bit closer?" Ron's eyes widen at her words. "To the Shrieking Shack?"

"Actually, I'm fine here." He gulps.

"Well, well. Look who's here. You two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weasle-Bee? Don't your family sleep in one room?"

Malfoy appears and Harry rushes us behind a tree.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Ron glares.

"Not very friendly."

"Harry, they can't see us, we're under the cloak." I mutter to him.

"I know that, Mia."

"Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors."

"Hope you don't mean yourself!" Hermione says, stepping forward.

"I mean, they can't see us." I tell Harry. "So let's make our presence known." He smiles and we grab a couple of snowballs from the ground.

"How dare you talk to me! You filthy little mudblood!" Malfoy says. As he finishes his statement. I throw the snowball right at his face. "Who is that?"

Harry then throws his.

"Don't stand there! Do something!"

"What?" Crabbe asks.

We walk up behind him and Harry pulls down his trousers. As he bends down to pull them back up, I kick him, face first into the snow. And then we run to Goyle and pull down his hat over his eyes, he quickly pulls it back up, but we pull it down and Harry grabs his underwear and gives him a massive wedgie.

Then we turn to Malfoy. Running up to him, we knock him to the ground and grab his feet. And we just run. Dragging him along with us. He tries to use his hands to stop himself, but there's nothing to grab onto except the freshly pressed powder of snow.

"What's up, Malfoy? Lost your skis?" Ron asks, laughing. We drop his legs and start walking towards our friends.

"Get out of the way! Move!" Malfoy pushes Crabbe down and runs off.

"Malfoy! Wait! Wait!"

Harry tugs you on Hermiones hair and I grab a string on Ron's hat, twirling it around.

"Harry! Mia!" They both laugh out. We remove the cloak and start laughing with them.

"Bloody hell, Harry, Mia. That was not funny." Ron says.

"How did you two get here?" Hermione asks.

"Fred and George. They gave us the Marauders Map." I say as Harry holds it up.

"Those weasels! Never told me about any Marauder's Map." Ron mutters as we walk back towards Hogsmeade.

"They won't keep it. They'll turn it over to Professor McGonagall." Hermione states. "Aren't you?"

"Sure. Along with their Invisibility Cloak." Ron says. "Look who it is. Madam Rosmerta."

"Ron fancies her." Hermione states, with a small hint of jealousy.

"That's not true!"

We look over and see a sleigh arrive outside of Rosmerta's shop. Professor McGonagall, Minister of Magic, and a few other Witches and Wizards I don't know.

"Professor McGonagall! Cornelius!"

"Rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is good." Fudge tells her.

"It'd be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending dementors... into my pub every other night!"

"We have... We have a killer on the loose."

"Sirius Black in Hogsmeade! And what would bring him here?" She asks, surprised.

"Harry and Amelia Potter."

"Harry and Amelia Potter?" She questions, rather loudly. Harry and I look to each other and throw the cloak back over us before Hermione and Ron can stop us.

"Come." Fudge escorts them all into the shop. Harry and I begin to follow.

"Harry! Mia!" Hermione exclaims and tries to follow, but can't get through the front door because they're underage.

We follow the voices we hear upstairs and carefully walk in and listen in on the conversation.

"Nobody will come to a pub where they'll get scared out of their wits. Professor Dumbledore doesn't want dementors around the place. Tell me what this is all about." Rosmerta goes on and on. This woman likes to talk.

"Years ago, when Harry and Amelia Potter's parents realized they were marked for death... Remember? They hid. Few knew where they were. One who did was Sirius Black. And he told You-Know-Who." As Fudge says this, Harry and I look to each other. " Not only did Black lead him to the Potters that night... he also killed Peter Pettigrew!"

"Peter Pettigrew? Little lump of a boy. Always trailing after Black. I remember. Never let James and Sirius out of his sight. What happened?"

"Peter tried to warn the Potters... and might have, had he not run into an old friend, Sirius Black. Black was vicious. He didn't kill Pettigrew. He destroyed him! A finger. That's all that was left. A finger. Nothing else." Fudge says. "Sirius Black may not have put his hands to the Potters... but he's the reason they're dead. He wants to finish things."

"I don't believe it." Professor McGonagall mutters.

"That's not the worst of it."

"What could be worse?"

"This: Sirius Black was... and remains to this day... Harry and Amelia Potter's godfather!"