4.11

The gryffindors gather in our common room. Harry and I are lifting the golden egg, people around us cheering. The Weasly twins have Harry sitting on their shoulders. While Seamus and Dean have me in theirs.

"We knew you guys wouldn't die!" George exclaims.

"Lose a leg." Fred adds. "Or an arm."

"Come on, you two. What's the clue?" Seamus asks.

"Who wants us to open them?" Harry asks. The crowd cheers.

"Do you want us to open it?" I ask, hyping the crowd up.

Harry and I unlatch the top of the eggs, opening them. A loud screech is heard throughout the room. Everyone plugs there ears and Seamus and Dean practically drop me. They extend their hands to help me up.

"What in the bloody hell was that?" Someone asks. Ron appears a few feet away.

"Alright everyone, back to your knitting. I reckon this is going to be uncomfortable enough with out all of you listening in." Fred says and the room clears except for Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I.

"I reckon you'd both have to be barking mad to put your own names into the goblet of Fire." Ron tells us.

"Caught on have you. Took you long enough." Harry says and I give Ron a hug. 

"Wasn't just me who'd thought you don it. Everyone was saying so behind both of your back."

"That makes us feel loads better." Harry mutters.

"He's right you know." I tell my brother. "Everyone was whispering." Ron nods his head and Harry shrugs his shoulders. "At least he's earned us about the dragons."

"Hagrid warned us about the dragons." Harry says, confused.

"No, no I did. Remember I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told Pavarti who told Dean that hagrid was looking for both of you." Ron states.

"That's still confusing, even when you say it." I tell him. The boys smirk at me.

"Seamus never actually told me anything. So it was really me all along. I thought you'd be alright you know, after you've figured it out."

"Who could possibly figure that out? It's completely mental." I tell him.

"Yeah it is isn't it. Suppose I was a bit distraught."

Hermione shakes her head. "Boys."

"Ron, just promise me something." I tell him.

"What's that?" He asks.

"Just talk to us next time, okay?" He nods and we all give each other a big hug.

—————————————————————————

Sitting in the great hall, I take a sip of my drink and look over at Cedric. When he looks back he smiles. When I smile, I forget I have Pumpkin Juice in my mouth, and it spills all down the front of me. He chuckles and looks down. I grab a napkin and dab myself off and look back up. He's still smiling at me.

"Classy, Mia." Ron jokes and Harry laughs. I give them both the finger.

Then Hermione slams a newspaper down on the table and sits next to me.

"Look at this! I can't believe it she's done it again." She huffs out. Then begins to read, "Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow."

"No one who knows you believes that rubbish." I try to reassure her. Then a young boy walks up to Ron holding a package. He stares at Harry and I.

"Thank you Nigel." Ron says, then notices he's staring at us. "Not now Nigel. Later. Go on." The boy leaves and Harry and I raise our brows at him. "I told him I'd get both of your autographs."

"You're bribing him with us?" I question him.

"Well, there's perks being best friends with the famous Harry and Amelia Potter."

I roll my eyes and Harry and I notice what he's unwrapping.

"Did Mrs. Weasley send you it?" Harry asks. He nods. "Is that a dress?"

Ron takes out his new dress robes, that happen to resemble a dress.

"Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?" I ask. Then look down and see a lacy part. "Aha."

"Ginny, this must be for you." Ron says, trying to hand it to her.

"I'm not wearing that. It's ghastly."

Hermione laughs. "There not for Ginny. There for you." The whole Gryffindor table laughs. "They're dress robes."

"Dress robes? For what?"