5.1

"I don't know about you, it's just too hot today, isn't it?And it's going to get even worse. Temperatures up in the mid-30s Celsius...that's the mid-90s Fahrenheit, tomorrow, maybe even hitting 100. So, please, remember to cover up and stay cool...with the hottest hits on your FM dial." The radio plays as Harry and I sit on a swing set in Surrey. We look over and see a woman with two children playing.

"Come on, guys, time to go home." She moves to grab her soon from the jungle gym. "Come on, love, off you get."

"Do we have to?"

"Yes, we do. I'll make you your favorite dinner to compensate."

I watch as the small family leave, wishing Harry and I could've grown with something like that. But then a voice approaches.

"He squealed like a pig, didn't he?" Dudley tells his friends.

"Yeah, brilliant punch, Big D."

"Did you see his face?"

"Hey, Big D." Harry says with a smirk. "Beat up another ten year old?"

"This one deserved it."

"Yeah." I scoff. "Five against one, very brave."

"Well, you're one to talk." Dudley starts to glare. "Moaning in your sleep every night? At least I'm not afraid of my pillow. 'Don't kill Cedric.' Who's Cedric, your boyfriend?"

"Shut up." I grit my teeth, fighting off the tears. I stand up and pull out my wand, running up to him. Pointing the tip of my wand in his neck. "Shut your bloody mouth or I'll shut it for you."

"Mia." Harry warns me. I remove my wand and take in a deep breath. The boys just stand there and laugh at me.

"'He's going to kill me, Mum.' Where is your mum?" Dudley takes a few steps forward. "Where is your mum, Potters? She dead?"

This time, Harry runs up to him, and grabs his shirt collar. Then the clouds get darker, everything gets colder. And we look around, with fear.

"Dudley." One of his friends says.

"Dudley, let's go." Another says and they all begin to run off.

"What's going on?" Dudley looks around and then looks at us. "What are you two doing?"

"We're not doing anything." I tell him.

"We're getting out of here, Dudley." Harry says and we begin to start towards the house. "Come on, Dudley, hurry up."

We run into a tunnel and as we turn down into it, we see a gliding, cloaked figure heading straight for us. I'd recognize that thing anywhere. It's a dementor.

It starts flying towards Harry and I, and we try to run away from it. But then another comes down at the other end of the tunnel, trapping us in. They slowly make their way towards us and one grabs at Harry and slams him to the ground, starting to perform the kiss. I raise my wand.

"Expecto Patronum!" I yell and a bright light comes out of the tip of my wand, sending the dementor back a ways, allowing Harry to get to his feet. But as I'm distracted, the other one picks me up by my neck and slams me into the wall.

I can feel it sucking my soul, my very being out of me. All the happiness, all the light, quickly leaving me.

"Dudley! Run!" I choke out. He turns and starts running away from the scene, but trips on his own two feet. Then a dementor goes over him.

Before I know it, there's a sudden flash of light in front of my eyes and my dementor is blown off of me. It flees the tunnel and I turn to Harry. His wand is out. Then he's knocked to the ground once more, with a dementor over top of him. I look at Harry and then I look at Dudley. Both have dementors over top of them.

Thinking of my parents and the happiness I felt when I was with Cedric, I raise my wand. "Expecto Patronum!"

A silver doe pops out of my wand and runs into the dementor over Dudley. It finally retreats and I send it over to Harry. The dementor is blown back once more and follows the others out of the tunnel.

I run to help Harry up and we go over to Dudley. We look up and see a shadowing figure at the end of the tunnel.

"Mrs. Figg?" Harry questions. It's our elderly neighbor.

"Don't put away your wand, Harry and Amelia." She tells us. "They might come back."

The two of us hoist Dudley up and we begin walking towards Number Four Privet Drive.

"Dementors in Little Whinging, whatever next? Whole world's gone topsy-turvy." Mrs. Figg exclaims.

"I don't understand. How do you know...?" I ask.

"Dumbledore asked me to keep an eye on you both."

"Dumbledore asked you? You know Dumbledore?" Harry questioned.

"After You-Know-Who killed that poor Diggory boy last year..." I look down at her words. "...did you expect him to let you both go wandering on your own?" Harry gives her a questioning look. "Good Lord, boy. They told me you were intelligent."

"They probably meant me." I say to her. "I'm the smart one."

"That you are, Amelia. That you are." She says as we approach our house. "Now, get inside and stay there. Expect someone will be in touch soon."

We begin to walk inside, still helping Dudley walk.

"Diddykins? Is that you?" Aunt Petunia asks. Then she looks over and sees the state he's in. "Duddy. Vernon, come quick."

Uncle Vernon comes rushing in and he takes a long look at Dudley. His parents surround him, concerned about what had happened to their son.

"We're going to have to take him to a hospital." Aunt Petunia states.

"Who did this to you, boy?" Uncle Vernon asks. Dudley slowly raises his finger at us. "Happy, are we, now? You've finally done it. You've finally driven him loopy."

"Vernon, don't say that."

"Well, just look at him, Petunia. Our boy has gone yumpy." He looks back at us. "I've reached my limit, do you hear? This is the last I'm gonna take of you and your nonsense."

Just then, a letter flies through the mail slot and floats in the air in front of us.

"Dear Mr. and Miss Potter," a woman's voice starts. We've just received a howler. Like the one Ron got from his mum our second year.

"What?" Vernon questions.

"The Ministry has received intelligence that at 6:23 this evening you both performed the Patronus Charm in the presence of a Muggle. As a clear violation of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery you are hereby expelled...from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." It pauses for a moment. "Hoping you are well, Mafalda Hopkirk."

"Justice." Vernon says and Harry and I look at each other with wide eyes.