3.4

"Egypt. What's it like?" Harry asks Ron as he shows us pictures of the Weasley family vacation.

"Brilliant. Loads of old stuff... like mummies, tombs, even Scabbers enjoyed himself."

"Egyptians used to worship cats." Hermione said coldly to Ron.

"Along with the dung beetle." Ron mutters.

"Not flashing that clipping again?" Fred asks as him and George come up to us.

"I haven't shown anyone." Ron defends himself.

"No, not a soul. Not unless you count Tom." George says.

"The day maid." Fred continues.

"Night maid."

"Cook."

"The bloke who fixed the toilet."

"Harry. Mia." Mrs. Weasley interrupts her sons and give my brother and I a motherly hug.

"Mrs. Weasley." We both greet her.

"Good to see you, dears."

"Good to see you." I smile at her.

"Got everything?" She asks us.

"Yes." Harry answers.

"Yes? All your books?"

"It's all upstairs." I tell her.

"Your clothes?" We nod our heads. "Good boy. Good girl."

"Harry and Amelia Potter." Mr. Weasley interrupts.

"Mr. Weasley." We both greet him.

"I wonder if I might have a word?"

"Yeah, sure." I say looking to Harry and he nods.

"Hermione." Mr. Weasley greets the young girl.

"Good morning, Mr. Weasley." She smiles to him and he directs us to an area that is empty.

"Looking forward to a new term?"

"Yeah. It should be great." Harry says to him.

"Amelia, Harry, some within the Ministry would strongly discourage me... from divulging what I'm about to reveal to you. But I think that you need to know the facts." He says. He steps closer so that he can whisper. "You are in danger. Grave danger."

"Has this anything to do with Sirius Black, sir?" I ask him.

"What do you know about Sirius Black, Mia?"

"Only that he's escaped from Azkaban." I reply.

"Do you know why?" I shake my head. Harry does too. "Thirteen years ago, when you both stopped..."

"Voldemort." Harry finishes for him.

"Don't say his name." He says sternly.

"Sorry."

"When you both stopped You-Know-Who... Black lost everything." Harry and I give him a confused look. "But to this day, he still remains a faithful servant. And in his mind... you two are the only thing that stands in the way... of You-Know-Who returning to power. And that is why... he has escaped from Azkaban." He pauses. "To find you both."

"And kill us." I state plainly.

"Harry, Mia, swear to me that whatever you might hear... you won't go looking for Black."

"Mr. Weasley... why would we go looking for someone who wants to kill us?" Harry asks him.

—————————————————————————