5.13

I walk into the common room and see Harry, Hermione, and Ron waiting for me there.

"Where were you?" Hardy asks.

"With Fred." I answer plainly with a smile.

"And..."

"We kissed."

"What?" The boys exclaim and I settle in, sitting in front of the three by the fireplace.

"Well, how was it?" Hermione asks, wanting to know all the details.

"Wet." I say. They chuckle. "I mean, I was sort of crying."

"That bad at it, was he?" Ron asks.

"I'm sure their kissing was more than satisfactory." Hermione says.

"She's right, plus I spend half my time crying these days." I add.

"You'd think a bit of snogging would cheer you up." Ron jokes.

"Don't you understand how she must be feeling?" Hermione asks the boys. They shake their heads. "Well, obviously she's feeling sad about Cedric... and confused about liking Fred and guilty about kissing him... and frightened of failing her OWLs because she's worrying about everything."

"One person couldn't feel all that. They'd explode." Ron says.

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon..."

Harry bursts out laughing while Ron's eyes go wide. I can't help it either, I laugh along with my brother. Then the other two join in.

"So, you like Fred?" Harry asks.

"I think so." I say.

"Good luck with that one. My brother is a lot to handle." Ron jokes again.

"Well, so am I."

—————————————————————————

"Mia." I hear.

Then I'm in a long, dark hallway, surrounded by shiny black bricks, similar to the Ministry. I begin slithering down the corridor, looking to my side. My reflection shows myself as a large snake. Like the one Voldemort had in my dream last year.

"Voldemort may be after something. Something he didn't have last time." Sirius' voice echoes through my head.

I come up to an already injured Arthur Weasley. He's laying on the floor and I bare my fangs, ready to attack. As soon as I do, I open my eyes.

Back in the girls dormitory in Gryffindor Tower, I sit up, panting in my bed

"Mia, are you alright?" Hermione asks me.

"Harry. I need Harry." I pant. "We need to go see Dumbledore. It's Mr. Weasley. He's hurt."

She rushes me out of the room and Harry and Ron are already in the common room.

"Harry, did you-"

"Yes. The same one." He says. My eyes widen and we run to Dumbledores office.

We tell him about the dream and his face is filled with concern.

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victim... or looking down at the scene?"

"Neither." Harry tells him.

"It was like I... like we were the snake." I answer. "Will you please just tell us what's happening?"

Dumbledore walks over to one of his picture. "Everard, Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people."

"Sir." The portrait nods and leaves the photo.

"Phineas. You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured... and his children will be arriving there soon by Portkey." Then Everard comes back.

"They've got him, Albus. It was close, but they think he'll make it. What's more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it." As he talks, I feel anger boil up inside me. The strange, sudden urge to harm everyone in the room. I look over and see that Harry is feeling it too.

"Oh, thank goodness. Next we need to..."

"Look at us!" I yell. Then begin to pant out, trying to calm myself down. Not wanting to harm anyone. Dumbledore's eyes widen as he looks over at Harry and I.

"What's happening to us?" Harry asks.