5.12

"Right. First we need to find a place to practice... where Umbridge won't find out." Hermione says as we walk back to Hogwarts from Hogsmeade.

"The Shrieking Shack." Ginny suggests.

"It's too small." I say. "Forbidden Forest?"

"Not bloody likely." Ron mutters. I roll my eyes.

"What happens if Umbridge does find out?" Harry asks. 

"Who cares?" Hermione says and we all widen our eyes as we look at her. "I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?"

"Who are you and what have you done with Hermione?" I ask, giving her a smile.

"Anyway, at least we know one positive thing that came from today." Hermione says.

"What's that?" Harry asks.

"Fred couldn't take his eyes off you, could he?" She whispers to me. My eyes widen as I look at her.

Does Fred Weasley fancy me? Do I fancy him? Am I suppose to fancy someone after what happened with Cedric? Although, my conversation I had with Luna really helped.

I don't find myself thinking about Cedric and my life that could have been if last June never happened. Because it did, and Lunas right. If I love him, then I need to set him free.

"Right." I mutter and Ron and Harry look at me with a confused face. "Over the next few days, we should each come up... with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice." I tell them. "We've got to make sure, wherever it is, there's no chance she can find us."

—————————————————————————

"You've done it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirement." Hermione tells him as he shows us a place we could practice.

"The what?" Harry asks.

"It's also known as the Come and Go Room." I inform him. "The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it. And it's always equipped for the seeker's needs."

"So say you really needed the toilet..." Ron trails off.

"Charming, Ronald." I roll my eyes. "But, yes, that is the general idea."

"It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back." Harry says.

Then all the students start piling into the room. Soon we all stand around in a circle. Hermione raises her hand.

"Yes, Hermione?" Harry says.

"I think we should appoint you two as leaders."

"Well, that bits already obvious." Ron states.

"I mean properly. Have everyone vote on it. All those in favor for Harry and Mia to be the leaders of this organization, say I." She says.

Everyone in the room says "I" and Harry and I look to each other. This is really happening. We're about to teach our peers Defense Against the Dark Arts.

"I also think we need a name." Hermione suggests.

"How about Wizards Against Umbridge?" Harry suggests. I shake my head.

"It's not good enough. Not nearly good enough." I state. Harry glares at me and I give him an apologetic look. "Sorry, but you know it's true." I smile and think for a moment. "What about Dumbledores Army?"

"I like it, and we can be DA for short." Ginny says. The whole room nods.  We now have a name.

"Alright DA participants, separate into two lines." I instruct with a bright smile on my face.