4.2

We walk across the field and see there's a massive crowd gathered and cheering, tents are set up all over.

"Well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" Mr. Weasley says.

They walk into the crowd, taking in the sights. Music is playing and people fly about overhead on brooms. They approach a small tent.

"Parting of the waves I think old chap, see you at the match." Amos and Cedric separate and walk off.

"See ya later, Cedric." I smile. He smiles back.

"Looking forward you it."

Mr. Weasley directs us into a tent. "Home sweet home."

We all enter the tent, the inside is much larger then the outside. It's like a house. Separate bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, even a dining area.

"Girls. Choose a bunk and unpack. Ron, get out of the kitchen. We're all hungry." Mr. Weasley says.

"Yeah get out of the kitchen Ron." The Weasley twins say in unison as they take a seat and put their feet on the table.

"Feet off the table."

"Feet off the table." The twins repeat their father and take their feet down. As soon as Mr. Weasley turns away, they prop them back up.

"I love magic." Harry says, smiling at me.

"It just keeps surprising us." I tell him, giving him a little side hug.

—————————————————————————-

Up on the hillside in a large stadium, which seems to have a huge number of floors, Harry, Hermione, the Weasleys, and I try to find our seats. We seem to be getting closer and closer to the top.

"Blimey Dad, how far up are we?" Ron asks.

"Well put it this way," I hear from below us. "If it rains... you'll be the first to know."

Lucius and Draco Malfoy are standing a few floors down, looking up at us.

"Father and I are in the ministers box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Malfoy boasts.

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people."

"You're right, sir." I begin. "There's no need to talk down to us. Especially when we don't care what you have to say."

"Why you little-"

"Please, Mr. Malfoy." I hold up my hand to stop him from speaking. "Don't waste you're breathe."

He glares at me and then lightens his face slightly, turning to everyone else. "Do enjoy yourself won't you." Then looks to Harry and I. "While you can."

They walk off and Harry looks to me. "You really do have a death wish, don't you?"

"I am just so tired of blood purest wizards who talk lowly on everyone else, especially the Weasleys. They are our friends, our family. They shouldn't have to put up with it."

"Mia." Mr. Weasley says. I look over to him. "Thank you."

"Sir, if I may," I smile at him. "I am excited to get to our amazing seats that you were so kind enough to get for us."

"Of course. Right this way." He guides us a few more stories high. "Come on, take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for."

"Come on!" George yells out as balloons and confetti start flying through the air. The event is about to begin.

"It's the Irish!" Fred points out in the distance.

Five green and white figures fly through the air on their brooms leaving a colored trail behind them. A glittering leprechaun appears in the sky and starts dancing. Everyone is excited.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" George exclaims.