Chapter 3

felix laughed at jisung as they chatted with seungmin and jeongin as they walked through town, felix's nose was still cut, as well as his lip, the bruise on his cheek was still purple, but he still tried his best to have a good time with his friends. they were completely relaxed, enjoying each others company, until they turned a corner.

jae.

before they could sneak off without getting noticed, one of his friends noticed them.

"ah, felix."

"lix, run."

"hyunjin can't save you now slut!" jae yelled as felix ran for it.

he didn't even look back, he weaved through people as he heard jae shout him, he knew he would get caught, and jae would do much worse now that felix was running. why did jae hate him so much? he just wanted to enjoy his time with his friends. felix started to cry again as he ran, until he ran into something. he fell to the floor, looking up to see the group of boys in black.

"p-please, help me." felix sobbed, curling into a ball on the floor as jae arrived.

he froze to see the group, hyunjin and woojin looked pissed, chan and minho looked irritated, and changbin looked intrigued.

"jae! why the hell are you back?! leave the kid alone!"

"let me have him, changbin doesn't give a shit, you shouldn't care about him either! he's a whore, nothing else, let me do it." jae yelled back.

jisung, seungmin and jeongin ran round the corner to see jae yelling at the group, felix sobbing on the floor and hyunjin about to step forward. jisung ran to felix, putting his arms around his friend. jae yelled at hyunjin, before loosing his temper and swinging. hyunjin dodged quickly.

suddenly, changbin was paying attention. nobody hit one of his friends, or even tried, and got away with it. jae stepped back as all five boys walked forward. felix watched the scared look on jae's face as changbin stepped up. he tried to get away, but his collar was quickly in changbin's hand.

"jae, would you like to explain to me what you just did?" changbin growled, putting his face close to jae's.

"i wasn't actually going to do it!" he whined, trying to get away.

"thats not what i asked."

"i almost hit hyunjin."

"you're right, i don't care about that kid, but you tried to hit hyunjin, you're now on my bad side, stay away from us, and that kid, if i catch you picking on him again, you had better count your lives, you will need them."

changbin let go of jae and he ran, his friends followed as changbin turned to felix, who was now stood up.

"why did you come to us?"

"i-i didn't mean to, i accidentally ran i-into you." felix mumbled, feeling intimidated by changbin.

felix tried to ignore changbin's chisseled jawline, and dark eyes, his soft hair over his forehead, and his plump lips, he ignored changbin's strong biceps and the veins popping in his forearms, his broad shoulders in his button up black shirt, and his strong thighs in his chained jeans. he looked down.

"dont think we are going to get into shit with him for you."

"i wouldn't."

changbin turned around and walked back to chan, going back to acting like he didn't care. hyunjin stepped over.

"are you okay?"

"im fine, sorry about jae almost hitting you."

"i may not be stronger than him, but i am smarter, he won't hit me, im surprised he tried it with changbin there."

"im sorry I caused trouble."

"what dorm are you in?"

"a block."

"same as jae, but listen, changbin, chan, woojin, minho and i are moving into a block, we had complaints and got kicked out of c block. i know changbin said he won't protect you, but jae wouldn't try anything with changbin around, and i will keep an eye out."

"you don't have to."

"i know."

hyunjin smiled, before shooting a wink at seungmin, leaving to catch up with his group.

"holy shit." seungmin said quietly.

"what?" jeongin asked.

"he is so hot."

felix rolled his eyes, wiping his cheeks. he was humiliated, but slightly relieved.

___

sure enough, the week after, the group moved into a block, felix was sat in the block cafeteria, eating chips with jisung when they saw the boys carrying boxes towards the elevator. they got their things up to their room. chan, changbin and minho shared one room, whilst hyunjin and woojin had the other. when felix and jisung were don't, they decided to head back to their room, they passed chan and minho without saying a word, hyunjin nodded at them as they passed him in the corridor.

they walked past jae and he just glared at them, since he noticed hyunjin unloading boxes down the hallway look up at them.

felix walked into his room, flopping face first onto his bed.

"why does he want to hurt me so much?"

"i don't know lixie."

"at least they're down the hallway."

"just don't rely on them, especially changbin."

"i wont."

"maybe you should slip?"

jisung knew that felix was a little, he found it the best way to cope with stress, jisung wasn't a caregiver, but he took care of felix when he got upset, he let felix even share his bed sometimes, nobody else other than seungmin, jeongin and jisung knew about felix being a little and he wanted to keep it that way.

"no, i don't want to." felix replied drawing his knees up to his chest.

felix started to think about changbin, he was insanely attractive, although he didn't care about anyone, and he seemed to have no intention of being nice to felix, he couldn't stop thinking about it. he wandered what changbin's smile looked like. he sat up, remembering he had homework. he swung his legs out of bed, sitting up, he went to his desk, pulling out his notebook. he started on his homework, trying to concentrate, but thinking about that one person down the hall.

=====